Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her (2042 Views)

Please Members Of This Group, Advise Her Please / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Valueson: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2019
I need sound pieces of advising, pls.

By Intro - Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant of the methylxanthine class. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug. Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world. There are several known mechanisms of action to explain the effects of caffeine.

Now my girlfriend is doing well as a Law Student in School but it has always been on taking caffeine to stay late night to read. First, it was Nescafe, when it was no more active, she switched to Passion drink, and the same, now the thing has an effect.

She at times shakes involuntarily due to this - this was an examination from the hospital.

My advice was for her to AVOID ALL additives and try to restructure her sleeping pattern.

Please, all those that made it as the FIRST CLASS or did well, how did you do it and what can you advise her because it makes no sense to be a FIRST CLASS student at the expense of her health.

Thanks. (All non-sensible comments will be deleted) wink

(Just noticed, this would have been to education or health section - but guess girlfriend made it come her)
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by raphroye: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Your gonna have to sit her down and make her realise that her health is more important than making first class. You're also going to have to go hard on her coz it's addictive. Before you know it, chronic headache would crawl in

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by SmithRussell(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm... It's a serious issue bros..

Well, make she change her reading schedule
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2019
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by MedicH: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
I took lots of it in med school. Thing helps GP though. It never threatened my health in anyway. You girl is having the withdrawal symptoms and needs rehab. You can help her though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Holyfield1(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Getting addicted to caffeine is very dangerous to her health, she needs to stop it ASAP

I take caffeine too but that's during exam, when I realised I was getting addicted to Fearless drink I had to stop.

I wish her well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Valueson: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Thank you so far. One of best routes she wanna take is seeing a doctor. Thanks once again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by googlelove: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Nescafé helps CGPA, as I got straight A's in a semester when I discovered it.
The reaction is likely from the passion drink. Let her just lick the Nescafé and she will be awake for three days. Take more water and milk whenever she wants to neutralise the effect after reading.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by pushups44: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Caffeine is good in moderation. But it can be addictive for some people and cause heart problems.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Death is easier achieved if your career is not medically inclined. I am a Biochemist and knows the enormous dangers non-biochemist are exposed to.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by ebicon(f): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Valueson: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
thanksl; looking towards it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by samso247(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2019
I didn't take caffeine one day, I took advantage of the help of the Holy Spirit, He Helps me, He guides me, He teaches me tins, sometimes he wakes me up to read, as unbelievable as it may sound, it is the truth. I learnt all these through the help of our Man of God, Pst Chris Oyakhilome. so many tins to say about d Person of the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Very correct
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
That thing is addictive. Tell her to be careful, I was also involved in the same sh*t, when Nescafe wasn't enough, I started adding Alabukun to the Nescafe, I would be up all night, reading.

I did that for good 3years, my system became conditioned that even after I stopped it, to sleep was now a problem. No matter how sound the sleep might be, once it's 12am, I open my eyes...and that's it.. till daybreak. Even without caffeine.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by spyglaxx: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
samso247:
I didn't take caffeine one day, I took advantage of the help of the Holy Spirit, He Helps me, He guides me, He teaches me tins, sometimes he wakes me up to read, as unbelievable as it may sound, it is the truth. I learnt all these through the help of our Man of God, Pst Chris Oyakhilome. so many tins to say about d Person of the Holy Spirit

The Holy spirit once gave me expo.I was flabbergasted.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her by spyglaxx: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Valueson:
I need sound pieces of advising, pls.

By Intro - Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant of the methylxanthine class. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug. Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world. There are several known mechanisms of action to explain the effects of caffeine.

Now my girlfriend is doing well as a Law Student in School but it has always been on taking caffeine to stay late night to read. First, it was Nescafe, when it was no more active, she switched to Passion drink, and the same, now the thing has an effect.

She at times shakes involuntarily due to this - this was an examination from the hospital.

My advice was for her to AVOID ALL additives and try to restructure her sleeping pattern.

Please, all those that made it as the FIRST CLASS or did well, how did you do it and what can you advise her because it makes no sense to be a FIRST CLASS student at the expense of her health.

Thanks. (All non-sensible comments will be deleted) wink

(Just noticed, this would have been to education or health section - but guess girlfriend made it come her)

I sleep by 5pm wake up at ten. Read till day break. Then i will be first to enter library. Take a short nap in the afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / What Is The Difference Between 16 And 18 Yrs Old Girl??? / Why Gays Are Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.