Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Megan Thee Stallion Mourns The Loss Of Her Mom In New Instagram Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Thee Stallion Mourns The Loss Of Her Mom In New Instagram Video (371 Views)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion Mourns The Loss Of Her Mom In New Instagram Video by TamaraAbells: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
This Christmas will be Houston rapper Megan Thee Stallion’s first Christmas without her mother and her grandmother.

The “Fever” rapper hopped onto Instagram to open up to her fans about her feelings this holiday season.

“It’s really hard for me to open up and be vulnerable most times but I know I’m not the only person dealing with these feelings around the holiday times,” Megan captioned video.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ecTYBFMIz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

“I see a lot of my hotties checking on me In my dm’s asking how I am and just showing me a lot of love and it really made me get emotional. I’m definitely still in a bad place when it comes to the topic of my mother and great grandmother but they raised me to be strong so I’m going to continue to be strong and make them proud of me.”

Meg lost her mother to brain cancer earlier this year, and she cites her mother as the inspiration for her career.

https://mused.xyz/uncategorized/megan-thee-stallion-opens-up-about-having-to-spend-the-holidays-w-o-her-mom/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Toyin Abraham Peck / Justin Bieber Drops New Song "Yummy" - The First Single IN 2020 [AUDIO/VIDEO] / Frank Lampard Reportedly Wants To Bring In Two New Signings This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.