Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,385 members, 7,968,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Igbos Must Get Presidency In 2023 - Anambra Bishops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Must Get Presidency In 2023 - Anambra Bishops (1185 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Must Get Presidency In 2023 - Anambra Bishops by itsme01: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

grin grin
Nigeria belongs to Nigerians. Except if the rule for selecting leaders into elective offices has changed, dreamers can continue dreaming.

As for that one, I came across his picture and I was kindda busy. When i came back to check again, it was deleted. But if what i had seen is anything to go by, mehn, i no fit talk.

dont mind the idiot, the pics he throws around are from my old pictures on facbook as far back 2009 he keeps trying to use it to taunt or blackmail me but i really dont care about his childishness, i simply ignore him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Must Get Presidency In 2023 - Anambra Bishops by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
oga no be by force, they should reach out to other tribe and earn it.....even among the igbo, there is division, Anambra man no won see Enugu or Imo state man, etc. is this how they want to rule the nation?
Re: Igbos Must Get Presidency In 2023 - Anambra Bishops by TMemos: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
oga no be by force, they should reach out to other tribe and earn it.....even among the igbo, there is division, Anambra man no won see Enugu or Imo state man, etc. is this how they want to rule the nation?

This is a serious issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The After Effect Of The New Buses Routes Fare By Lagos State / Nigeria Doomed For Recession As Crude Prices Predicted To Slide To Below $30 / What Where The Nontherners Thinking Really ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.