Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,943 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth (9482 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / “what Naira Marley Is Reportedly Doing In Ikoyi Prison” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by dview001(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why do nairalanders hate ?
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Awon #NBG

Phallyalacutas dem......... cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
dview001:
Why do nairalanders hate ?
Chris,
only fraudsters, criminals, enemies of Nigeria don't like us.
And don't be fooled by one person having over 200 monikers. (287 monikers as at this morning!)
Obsession!
They are all criminals living a miserable life.
And we hope you won't be part of them Mr David!

Enjoy your holiday!
cheesy wink
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Balogunodua(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:
We have really lost it. I pity this young generation. Why can't they have Otedolians, Jim ovians, Soworians, wole soyinkans, Oyedepoians, Oyakilomians. Na one stupid idiot will no future ambition them go follow. It's a shame and that's why the government has NEVER involved the youth in governance because they are not serious

But we have Buharians and Atheifkuans na.
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by traihit: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:
We have really lost it. I pity this young generation. Why can't they have Otedolians, Jim ovians, Soworians, wole soyinkans, Oyedepoians, Oyakilomians. Na one stupid idiot will no future ambition them go follow. It's a shame and that's why the government has NEVER involved the youth in governance because they are not serious

Are you forgetting that most stupid things are always very colorful and attractive? I believe it's not Naira Marley that's solely responsible. They're all showing the stuffs they're made of like I'm showing the stuffs I'm made of when I consciously choose what to do without yielding to pressures.
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Tarabye: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Tarabye: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Oksoluk10: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:
All these big names you are mentioning we only see them on social media we don't really know their way of life. I think role model should be someone you know much about n doubt these guys will grant you 5minutes interview.

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by TheSourcerer: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
What kinda haircut is this..?? All in the name of Marlians..

Parents wake up and stop the bad influence..!!
1 . It doesn't concern you
2 . Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Jidibia(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
I wish you can go and snap the dilapidated facilities of our state and federal medical facilities and write such stories about and not what our youths tend to do with their lives.
Cobwebs and dust have taken our government owned hospital facilities and what we have now is death trap. Quack medical personal everywhere and you ain't saying anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Sabby1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
With respect to those blaming Naira Marley and other celebrities and artists, to be sincere, Naira Marley or other so called celebrities currently aren't the major influencers of negative attitude or behavior in children and youths, but indisciplined parents. Remember, family is the basic unit of the society.

I once visited the home of a close friend and while waiting for him, I over heard a 10 years old boy requesting for money to stake game from his parent of which he was duly given and even encouraged to play virtual bet for quick financial returns.

There are so many more scenarios of impact of indisciplined parents influencing their children or Ward negatively.

God help us

3 Likes

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by MichaelPoem002(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lookwise:
I am proud to be a marlian....malians amorawa iwo mafooor

Enjoy the vibe for now bro

And return to your normal state of well-being after 3 years.

Then come back to Nairaland to start seeking for help...

No offences

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Lookwise(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
MichaelPoem002:

Enjoy the vibe for now bro
And return to your normal state of well-being after 3 years.
Then come back to Nairaland to start seeking for help...
No offences
lol bro
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by MichaelPoem002(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
My concern actually isn't those silly humans above 18 claiming Marlians but those who are yet to decipher the differences between the right and wrong.

Imagine a 11 year old boy in my street dancing soapy.

Forget we've lost it.
We've heard countless times that the glory of a nation is in it youths.

Now consider Nigeria, where's the glory?

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by GhettoYute: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
I'm a graduate, i use belt i don't do Yahoo or drug and I'm proudly employed so Marlians come forward, the rest f.....up grin cheesy

See this bloody chainsmoker talking
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Pearlyakin(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
GhettoYute:

See this bloody chainsmoker talking
Lol, I've never smoke in my life bro, we have responsible Marlians sir grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Iwanttoto: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85262816:
Chris,
only fraudsters, criminals, enemies of Nigeria don't like us.
And don't be fooled by one person having over 200 monikers. (287 monikers as at this morning!)
Obsession!
They are all criminals living a miserable life.
And we hope you won't be part of them Mr David!

Enjoy your holiday!
cheesy wink
God bless Nigeria.

Myndd44 seun lasticala Dominique rule 2. Inciting comments

1 Like

Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by Talkingoil(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:
Well said
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by blasted12: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rilley:
Dead vulture seller, your end is still near.
What makes you think he sells bad meat? Or is it just your hate filled bigotry?
Re: Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth by YungMillionaire: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2019
I do not see anything wrong with the hair style. What is important is the content of your character not your hair style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Hot Girl Amina From Kano Shows Her Stuff And The Are Firm & Sexy / D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? / Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.