Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,188 members, 7,932,040 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) (100739 Views)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by tck2000(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brave Dad

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

Your last paragraph is the killer.
Like seriously? Are you kidding me? Are you related to lala? Why do you people love that cursed creature? You and who will save the snakes?
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by adontcare(f): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

save it to eat people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.