Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? (1594 Views)

Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Sold Her Virginity For N800,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by myboo: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2010
She is the very demanding type (likes money)

Tried though to provide for her but it was getting to much as i saw the hand writing on the wall and decided to ben johnson (run)

Recently, i wanted to pick up my laptop and she told me she has sold it angry

Imagine and the worst thing is that she was blabbing too (eg that i can go to hell!!! embarassed

Pple wat should i do to her?
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by saintneo(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2010
continue with your ben johnson usain bolt
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by igochopurs(f): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2010
run run run from area.
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by mrAK47(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2010
Since u failed to take possession of valuable (i.e) u should know better that all is gone.

And since she cannot take back all she had given u ie. kisses, 5ex etc, leave her with those of your own with her.

Wise up.
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Akinagirl(f): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2010
Well get your money back from the b.itch. undecided
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2010
buy two other laptops. one for u one for her then stay with her happily ever after. moro.n
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2010
If u have any of her things(eg bra,panties,earrings etc)in ur possession,you can sell them too. lol.the best thing to do is keep running cos she's bad news.
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2010
I can't take this from any useless girl and beside i dont even think i can ever come in contact with an UNDERTAKER. My guy forget dis girl and move on with ur life. Who knows what will happen if u retaliate. In dis life look upon what is and not what was.
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Tinksh(f): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2010
Learn your lesson, say goodbye to your laptop and keep walking!
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2010
freecocoa:

If u have any of her things(eg bra,panties,earrings etc)in your possession,you can sell them too. lol.the best thing to do is keep running cos she's bad news.

bad girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2010
Beat d hell outta er
n give er a really bad mad 5exxx
n i mean a very horrible one
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2010
Wow sue the b1tch,
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by stranger: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2010
Get a gun
If you talk to her yourself, she wont bulge
With a gun, she'd better listen

Go in the middle of the night, again, with a G U N
Girls respect guns
and my friend thats the only language they understand

If you need help, I can connect you to a friend of mine in Akoka
He is a professional
He'd do it OJ styleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Again, get a gun!
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2010
^^^ he he
apayan ma le leyi ke
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2010
stranger:

Get a gun
If you talk to her yourself, she wont bulge
With a gun, she'd better listen

Go in the middle of the night, again, with a G U N
Girls respect guns
and my friend thats the only language they understand

If you need help, I can connect you to a friend of mine in Akoka
He is a professional
He'd do it OJ styleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Again, get a gun!

i doubt if you really know how to use or shoot a gun. small essay wey you write you mention gun like 5times. real people like us wey dey carry am no dey make noise.just mention am one time and respact go follow you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by stranger: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2010
^^^ Ode ni e
I be real gun runner
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by MrCork7: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2010
myboo , bro, who tuld u to date a Nigerian woman!! u deserve it angry
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2010
stranger:

^^^ Ode ni e
I be real gun runner

really? you must either be a policeman, armed robber or an hired assassin  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by MrCork7: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2010
myboo, and hope fully u will learnd to stay away from gold gagger (no oofeinse)

I bet she is dark skin angry
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by stranger: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2010
Mr Cork,
I bet she is IBO
Do you agree with me that the guy needs a gun?
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2010
Lol
ode ma le leyi ke
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by jtwest(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2010
u be mumu, well sha 4get about it, u are a loserrrrrrrrr tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by dobodobo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
Next time you come to the world,learn to keep your valuable things with when you are planning to break with a woman, breakup is worst than being rob because they you will see each other as devil, lol
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by MrsEve1: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2010
Just invest in a cyber cafe frequent user card and quit crying!
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by myboo: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
My pple na so I see am. I am really vexed and the worst part is that she is blabbing about the whole thing. I am not going to give up my laptop as am planning to report her to everyone that matters. Do u guys think beating her up would solve any problem?
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
Beat er mercilessly n phuck er dry
ode c question
mimickin him
guys do u think beatin er up is d best ansa?
Mumu no1
try it na
i bet she wld roast ur balls
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by 190: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2010
This is why most 9ja ladies are not worth the effort

Typical players, 80% of em are,

May God give me a Good one!!
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by sessy2(f): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2010
her congo wey u dey chop all dis while nko? abeg make we hear word jo. na only laptop naim u dey cry for.be a gentle man and go and buy a new laptop bra.thats my advice
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by MMM2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
arrest her wit army nt police.
But if u re a big boy leave the laptop 4 her.
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by r231(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2010
roll her up and sell her to the weed guy

if you cant find one smoke her yourself
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by myboo: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
embarassed
Re: She Sold My Laptop Because I Broke Up With Her. What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
didn't you know that you should take all your stuff before you dump someone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Evil / Romance: How Would You Answer Dis Question? / Must You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.