Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,298 members, 7,950,522 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu (1907 Views)

Rehabilitation Of Repentant Boko Haram: Jonathan Started It, Buhari Continuing / 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari / Newsleah Sharibu: ‘i’m On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram’ – Jonathan’s Ex-a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu by Confirmedzombie: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Nonsense... as of the time ihejireka was removed Boko haram had penetrated everywhere in the north with death toll up to 12,000 and 100,000 displaced

Ihejirika was helpless, soldiers dis obeyed him due to his corrupt tendencies, he clearly was aloof while the whole world where on Jonathan cursing and insulting him while service chiefs were cashing in dorlas

God bless you for speaking the truth. Igbos are stupid slaves without sense.

When is kanu coming to bury his parents, that's all I'm interested to hear.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
ProWalker:

Ok, you are saying your father is a dog. I didn’t write it, you did cheesy

Son of a dog

See your father hahaha he's so fashionable

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu by orunto27: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chief of Army Staff (CAS), Lt Gen Azubike Ihejika is a "FAILED AGENT OF BIAFRA".
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu by ahaz: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Nonsense... as of the time ihejireka was removed Boko haram had penetrated everywhere in the north with death toll up to 12,000 and 100,000 displaced

Ihejirika was helpless, soldiers dis obeyed him due to his corrupt tendencies, he clearly was aloof while the whole world where on Jonathan cursing and insulting him while service chiefs were cashing in dorlas

na lie go kill u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu by Born2Breed(f): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol I asked my dog he said you are a cow

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu by domido(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Honestly speaking, Nnamdi Kanu is right.
There are two Ministers Jonathan removed that am so annoyed with him
1. Ihejirika 2. Barth Nnaji.

I remember vividly the days of Ihejirika, he so dealt with these urchins parading as Boko Haram that the entire northern region started shouting, even Buhari made the nasty statement " An attack on Bokoharam is an Attack on the North".

I blame Jonathan for not allowing Ihejirika complete his good work, the country won't be in this mess it is presently.

On the part of Barth Nnaji, he is the best power minister ever, not speaking Grammer but showing results. That's the time we recorded series of improvement in the power sector.

I agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Trekked This Much In My Life...all Thanks To Keke And Okada Ban / Coronavirus: Nigerian Govt Reacts To Fears Over Mass Sack / No Going Back On Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.