Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Have A Blessed & Joyous Day Sweets - Rosy Meurer Wishes Olakunle Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have A Blessed & Joyous Day Sweets - Rosy Meurer Wishes Olakunle Churchill (437 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Blessed & Joyous Day Sweets - Rosy Meurer Wishes Olakunle Churchill by linx123: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Nollywood actress and alleged girlfriend of Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, Rosy Meurer, took to her Instagram page to pen a lovely birthday message to the philanthropist as he adds another year to his age today December 27, 2019.

She wrote:

It’s that time of the year when I celebrate someone very very special to me… A KING! A LEADER, and a blessing to this world was born today.

Dear Mr. Churchill, @olakunlechurchill take every birthday wish you receive today, multiply all the love you find in them by 1000, then add years of joy, wonder, and prosperity to the mix…. and it still would not equal all the LOVE, JOY, WONDER and PROSPERITY I wish for you.

You are my biggest strength and.............https://janefblog.com/11301-2have-a-blessed-and-joyous-day-sweets-actress-rosy-meurer-pens-lovely-message-to-olakunle-churchill-on-his-birthday/

Re: Have A Blessed & Joyous Day Sweets - Rosy Meurer Wishes Olakunle Churchill by Abfinest007(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2019
pak n go

(1) (Reply)

Poorly And Funnily Described Plots Of Movies / Breaking : Davido Unfollows Chioma On Instagram / Instagram. Action Blocked What Does It Mean. I Can't Comment Or Post Or Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.