Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Indisn Actor Kushal Punjabi Dies By Suicide Aged 37 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indisn Actor Kushal Punjabi Dies By Suicide Aged 37 (706 Views)

South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety / Tina Turner’s Oldest Son Dies By Suicide Aged 59 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indisn Actor Kushal Punjabi Dies By Suicide Aged 37 by TamaraAbells: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Indian actor Kushal Punjabi had died aged 37, reportedly taking his own life.
The Lakshya actor was found dead at his home in Pali Hill, Mumbai on Thursday night, with reports claiming that the star hanged himself.

According to police, Punjabi left a not at the scene, telling hos family that half of his assets be divided amongst his parents and sister, and the other half left to his three-year-old son, Kian.

Less than 24 hours before his death, Kushal had posted a picture of his son on his Instagram story.

His final Instagram post came three days ago, and was a filtered picture of himself cuddling Kian, captioned with heart emojis.

Karanvir Bohra expressed his shock on social media, writing: ‘Your demise has shocked the hell out of me. I’m still in denial, Kushal Punjabi. I know you are in a happier place, but this is unfathomable. The way you lead your life really inspired me in more ways than one…. but what was I to know.

‘Your zest for dancing, fitness, off-road biking, fatherhood and above all that, that smiling face of yours, your happy-go-lucky nature your warmth all that was such ingenuity. I’m gonna miss you so much #kushlani. You will always be remembered as a guy who lived a full life.’

Arjun Bijlani shared a picture alongside Kushal and wrote: ‘We worked together on ishqmeinmarjawan and @PunjabiKushal was one positive guy always wearing a smile. I am shocked to hear that he has left us. May your soul rest in peace.’

For the full story: https://mused.xyz/uncategorized/kushal-punjabi-dead-indian-actor-dies-by-suicide-aged-37/

Re: Indisn Actor Kushal Punjabi Dies By Suicide Aged 37 by LegendaryLover(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2019
so sad
Re: Indisn Actor Kushal Punjabi Dies By Suicide Aged 37 by daddytime(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Wetin make life tire am and push an to suicide?

Suicide sure isn't the answer, but depression is a deadly silent killer as well.
Re: Indisn Actor Kushal Punjabi Dies By Suicide Aged 37 by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Most celebrities are fat from happy. Take it or accept it those smiles you see on their faces is a mask that have deceived millions aspiring to be like them.
There is this void/vacuum and emptiness that cannot be filled by wealth, fame or power. Humans lives and ultimate happiness cannot emanate from those sources.

Luke 11:28,29
Palms 1:1-3
Revelation 1:3

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Anthony Joshua,fireboy, Joeboy Win Big At Soundcity MVP Award, See Full / Watch The Moment Wendy Williams Tries But Fails To ‘fart’ Silently On Live TV / 2Baba Shared Condoms Among His Fans At His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.