Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) (242 Views)

Almajiri Children: Nigeria's Ticking Bomb / [18+] Mad Man Attacks School Children In Ogun, Butchers 2 To Death (see Graphic / Truck Driver And Butchers Clash In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) by elizabeth24: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
A moderately aged man, Mr Chinasa Ogbaga, a local of Egwuagu Okpuitumo Community in the Abakaliki Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, has supposedly butchered his two kids and left one half-dead, as indicated by a report by Punch.

The blamed individual, who was said to have submitted the follow up on Saturday night when townspeople and other relatives had hit the hay, supposedly took the youngsters to the bramble in a steady progression and butchered them.

Names of the two killed youngsters were given as Chikamso Ogbaga, a six-year-old kid and Chizaram Ogbaga, four-year-old young lady, while the third, who was fortunate to have been saved half dead, is Emmanuel Ogbaga, a two-year-old kid.

Emmanuel is at present accepting treatment at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.

It was accumulated that the suspect, in February this year, separated from his significant other who brought forth the three youngsters.

The police in the state have captured the suspect for examination and possible indictment.

The mother of the suspect, Mrs Ogbaga, told our reporter in tears that her child separated from his significant other early this year however had been living with his kids calmly before the episode.

She said the suspect was the person who had been preparing the kids and had been visiting home routinely from Onitsha, Anambra State, where he lived.

The presume's mom stated, "He is the one that has been liable for their training. Yet, I found as of late that my child has an Ogbanje (He is controlled by an abhorrent soul) and I believe that more likely than not been the reason for his activity."

Additionally in a meeting, the presume's uncle, Mr Emmanuel Nwambam, portrayed the episode as stunning.

"Mr Chinasa Ogbaga is a vulcanizer, situated in Onitsha, Anambra State. He came all the way back as regular and the next day he pursued his mom to the ranch.

"At the point when they returned from the homestead, he was seen honing the cutlass on Saturday evening, which he later utilized for the brutal demonstration. Shockingly, no one knew his arrangements. He is certifiably not a brutal man and he isn't having any squabble with anyone.

"Subsequent to carrying out the wrongdoing, he met a vigilante official in the town who investigated him for moving about in the night with a cutlass. From that point, it was found he had butchered his three kids," he said.

When reached for affirmation, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Loveth Odah, said the Divisional Police Officer responsible for the Ekumenyi Police Station had detailed the episode to the state order.

He included that the issue was being examined.

Source: www.elizabethblog.com.ng

Re: Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) by angelEmade: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
this is terrible!!!
make thousands from your website.
run cheap.effective ads
https://www.ngadverts.com/ng/?rid=4350
Re: Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) by ahnie: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Op..your English na die...I'm flabbergasted!
Choi see English...

A moderately aged man!
The blamed individual!
Had hit the hay!
His significant other!
In the bramble in a steady progression!
Abhorrent soul!
Pursued his mom to the ranch!
He's certifiably not a brutal man!

Kai lalasticlala give this OP a bottle of chilled snake pepper soup and a hot plate of gulder lager beer!

Oga seun please make this op a mod...and kindly flush those awon" I was came now just now"" MODS!

Op...I commend your write-up..it's pleasant to my eyes reading ..I didn't strained my eyes whilst reading ..
Op..your English epp me!
You really went to school ..school didn't went through you!

Bye!

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Stops Windows 7 Support On Tuesday January 14th / Buy Amazon Seller Account / Are You Looking For Project Free Tv Alternative Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.