Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,130 members, 7,939,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (76716 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Mycommand: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
I like this woman! If you listen and analyze the video presentation very well, you can tell that both of them know each other from the words exchanged in "pidgin English" for those of us who speaks and understands the language. This is possibly a relationship misunderstanding! Arguing and engaging in "physical aggressive behavior" is old. You can discuss your differences and settle amicably in any situation. When you hit a woman or anyone for that matter, the person is most likely to return the physical aggression as a defense by way of fighting back and this escalate to a more serious and dangerous brawl. Be wise and stop the abuse!
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Slayar: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Stupid girls ,dem go wan build house for your head because of sex
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by wemcy2(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My lord will punish all these ladies that use the kpekus he gave them for free to extort men.

grin oja to je wereh ���
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by lebete3000: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
visijo:

It's better to sit in the bar and think about God than sitting in the church thinking about beer. �

Lol the guy dull gaaan

How hin take dull na?

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by visijo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
lebete3000:

How hin take dull na?
he suppose to slap the lady back
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Kenny9857(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
factualscomedy:
did I hear: you go kill me today?

but she was the first to hit the guy?
when the guy hits back he'll be termed "beast" any man that hits a woman is a breast!

mahn, any woman that hits me, no matter the situation. I'll hit you back a million and one time!
oga go watch the video well, na the guy first slap the girl before the girl retaliated back.... tongue grin grin
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Arkeray1: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by vypah1(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2019
airminem:
interesting
Really interesting

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by lebete3000: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2019
visijo:
he suppose to slap the lady back

He slapped her first and she returned it immediately.

The lady no dull at all. The guy sef no dull, he just met his match. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Truthbites: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Nija guys and duping..u do Yahoo,u dupe for ATM..and then you de dupe pussie?shame
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by visijo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
lebete3000:

He slapped her first and she returned it immediately.

The lady no dull at all. The guy sef no dull, he just met his match. cheesy
lol it is true
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Africanwardrobe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
beatmonster:
My Toto na your mate? grin

I hail o! ur own na First Class na....nor b economy class, y u ask am question? next time just tell am price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.