Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (53846 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:
Please I need a piece of advice on how to handle this situation.

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?

Tell her husband that his wife has been requesting money from you and that you have been helping her all along. This is a must, because very soon the man will know that you have been doing so, and being human he will assign negative meaning to your kindness.

Please do so quickly.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by atmstyle: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:
You better block her number. But before you do that, make sure you have enough screenshot of the call logs and sms. incase she wants to turn the table upside down those screenshots will serve as evidence.

If you don't block all channels of communication now between the two of you, the next thing you will come here to post is that you mistakenly slept with your friend's wife after tempting you undecided

This post deserves 1 Bitcoin

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2019
TooBlunt:
Pay them a visit. You can then hand over the money to her in an envelope like take this to care for the children
. In d husband presence oo

Pls don't do this, unless you are tired of your life. The husband may misconstrue your intention and respond with violence, especially if he has been suspecting his wife fidelity in the past.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by ZhyonKross(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2019
My brother kindly bring it to the notice of the husband your friend before you cause wahala for the family and yourself
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DeLaRue: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Twoclans:

She knows 99% of men will want something in return when they gift a lady with things.

Statistics...damn statistics.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Apination:

You have no sense of boundaries. There's no reason why your friends gf talk more of wife should be asking you for money, moreover, Your friend might be in on the whole sham. You put yourself in this situation, Because there's no way you can prove to anyone that you are not sleeping with that woman which I'm suspecting you are doing even if you might not be undecided

Same thing I was thinking, just continue knacking BRO. God is your strength.

Twoclans:

She knows 99% of men will want something in return when they gift a lady with things. Please be careful.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by CyberWolf: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2019
That you are talking to your friend’s wife behind his back is already a big problem talk more of sending her money.. you’re very stupid, Someone needs to tell you that. Why are you very close to your friends wife? ... You better tell your friend now and apologize before it gets out of hand, after that, block her and delete her number.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Obason22(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Tell her to get any thing she want from u thru her husband.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nostradamus: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
I'm sure most of the men here advising the o.p to send the money to her husband,if they were in the o.p shoes,they'd have converted that friend's wife to their personal sex-toy. Deadly hypocrites all over this country..

O.p,i don't have any advise for you but I want to drum two things into your skul; 1)you can actually bed that lady since she's greedy and interested in your money (note,majority of the posters here will do this but will come here and start forming saints) 2)if you decide to screw that lady,you may get caught and the aftermath very brutal but if you're smart enough,you can keep it hidden and still maintain friendship with the husband who couldn't tame his wife.you will be friends with that hubby while having the wife to your satisfaction cool

I'm out!!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by alexyanalysis(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
midnighter:
Tell her youre not comfortable giving her money without her husband's knowledge and tell her to ask him first. And tell her you'll be blocking her number henceforth.

And follow the other advice here about screenshotting the messages in case she tries to get revenge on you by trying any funny tricks.

No need to randomly send your friend money because it will injure his pride. And personally I don't think you need to tell him anything either, it's not really necessary because you don't have anything to confess to the guy.

This is the real piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by alexyanalysis(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
I'm sure most of the men here advising the o.p to send the money to her husband,if they were in the o.p shoes,they'd have converted that friend's wife to their personal sex-toy. Deadly hypocrites all over this country..

O.p,i don't have any advise for you but I want to drum two things into your skul; 1)you can actually bed that lady since she's greedy and interested in your money (note,majority of the posters here will do this but will come here and start forming saints) 2)if you decide to screw that lady,you may get caught and the aftermath very brutal but if you're smart enough,you can keep it hidden and still maintain friendship with the husband who couldn't tame his wife.you will be friends with that hubby while having the wife to your satisfaction cool

I'm out!!

The truth is bitter...
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by MedicH: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
midnighter:
Tell her youre not comfortable giving her money without her husband's knowledge and tell her to ask him first. And tell her you'll be blocking her number henceforth.

And follow the other advice here about screenshotting the messages in case she tries to get revenge on you by trying any funny tricks.

No need to randomly send your friend money because it will injure his pride. And personally I don't think you need to tell him anything either, it's not really necessary because you don't have anything to confess to the guy.

Right.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Edenx: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
A little decisiveness in our lives most times can prevent a lot of stress, what's so difficult in saying no you don't have and then move on and leave naira land for more difficult topics like how to tackle this liability called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Egbetuaaa: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

no big deal if you send her money but make sure you keep her text message intact

[/s]
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by midnighter(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
alexyanalysis:
This is the real piece of advice.

MedicH:
Right.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kenoxman:
I only assist ppl financially once. Ask me again and I tell u I don't hav. Adopt this approach and u see a big difference in ur dealings with ppl especially Nigerians. I hav com to realize dat Nigerians will continue to ask u for financial favour so long as u keep giving them. Learn how to say "NO" from today and see urself free from unnecessary troubles. I learnt it not too long ago and I bet u, it's one of the biggest lessons of my life.

VERY TRUE! THIS PRINCIPLE WORKS 100% NIGERIANS CAN BE PARASITIC.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Questions on my mind:
1. Are you married? If YES, then discuss with your wife and let her send the aid. If NO, next question..

2. Do you know why she’s asking for aid? Is it out of dire need or greed? (Some people are chronic beggars. If she’s not one of them....good)

3. What is your friend’s financial situation and is he a responsible husband and (if they have kids) father?

4. Can you afford to help them?

I advise you evaluate the situation based on your answers to these questions and see how you can step in as a friend. If things are rough for your friend, discuss ways on how you can be of help in empowering him and also see how it can be a “teach how to fish rather than give fish” scenario.

If your friend is a responsible man, then that works, if he isn’t... then it’s obvious the welfare of his family will be the least of his concern, so introduce his wife to an NGO that can empower her.

Goodluck.
alimaa:

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Omihanifa: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
atmstyle:

This post deserves 1 Bitcoin

Thank you sir
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by luluosas(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's actually monetary issue, and was trying to pull your legs too. Thanks for your concern
Kenoxman:
Sure. Send me a mail,so long as money no dey involve. LOL!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by BrutusOj(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
baby124:

The frequency and desperation with which she begs is suspicious. So many people you think are comfortable are struggling g. He may look rich on the outside but they can barely eat two meals at home. Don’t you find it odd that she begs the friend like they need the money to survive?
What happened to seeking my consent before asking an outsider for money? She is not in the best position to solicit for financial aid from elsewhere. Any attempt to seek for financial assistance secretly is tantamount to runs, as long as it's not a legal work she is being paid for.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by gbogboija: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
When a married woman is asking a man who is not her husband for money she wọn Bleep be that ó. I beg be careful!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Enemyofpeace: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Block her call and text messages or be man enough to tell her to leave you alone. That was what I did to funkybabee when she wouldn't let me rest before Christmas
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Enemyofpeace: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
IForgotMyLoginD:
Questions on my mind:
1. Are you married? If YES, then discuss with your wife and let her send the aid. If NO, next question..

2. Do you know why she’s asking for aid? Is it out of dire need or greed? (Some people are chronic beggars. If she’s not one of them....good)

3. What is your friend’s financial situation and is he a responsible husband and (if they have kids) father?

4. Can you afford to help them?

I advise you evaluate the situation based on your answers to these questions and see how you can step in as a friend. If things are rough for your friend, discuss ways on how you can be of help in empowering him and also see how it can be a “teach how to fish rather than give fish” scenario.

If your friend is a responsible man, then that works, if he isn’t... then it’s obvious the welfare of his family will be the least of his concern, so introduce his wife to an NGO that can empower her.

Goodluck.
it is not the duty of a friend's wife to beg her husband's friend for money.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by ladywise: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
this is simple tell her to tell the husband to ask you for money not her.
I have a friend anytime the wife needs money she will come through her husband that is respect. Stop helping her to disrespect her husband. Pls be warned most women are destroyers.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by xbrus: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tell her she can not continue asking you for money so as to avoid misunderstanding in your relationship with your friend,you have to be blunt with her. If she turns back on you,I'm sure you have enough evidence against her

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Diticonsult(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oblongata:
Send the money to her husband.

Wisdom!
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Shafiiimran99: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just let know that it is her husband that has right to ask for money from you. Moreover, your can tell your friend indirectly by askin him that, what will he do if his friend's wife keep disturbin him for money? Then, his reply will be determinant
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by BlackPantherCri: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?

Send your wife to give her.

Or tell her you don't have money
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DarkCaesar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
God bless you for this
obiekunie2:

bros if them leave u ba?

u go climb that woman!

if not for your long throat on the woman she wouldn't be asking you for money!

she was aking you for money bc she has seen u hav interest in her.

tell urself the truth.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by yampro: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
dairykidd:
Op says his friend is financially okay meaning she should be comfortable with what she has.. Now she's asking u behind his back for money after money. Op is definitely not telling the full story. What gave her the idea of asking u, her husband's friend for money on code in the first place I think u are on to something on code with her or ur getting too close. Something is definitely happening that the husband doesn't know about. Respect urself and ur friendship & squash wtv it is ur both nurturing.

I don't see any sense in the secrecy if there ain't nothing to hide.

THE GUY HERE IS NICE ENOUGH TO TELL US WHAT IS BOTHERING HIM. ONE THING I CAN TELL U FOR FREE IS THAT THERE ARE SOME LADY THAT HAVE THIS PROBLEM OF ASKING MONEY ANYBODY THAT IS CLOSE TO THEM. THERE IS THE LADY WE USE TO WORK TOGETHER THAT HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE ANYTHING SHE SEE FELLOW MALE COLLEAGUES " GIVE ME MONEY OR COME AND BUY ME FOOD". EVEN ROBBING HER BODY ON GUYS JUST TO GET HER REQUEST.
I THINK THIS LADY IS HAVING SAME ISSUES
MY ADVICE TO THE OP IS TO BE VERY CAREFUL. LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAD ADVICE LET HIM ASK HER QUESTION WHETHER HER HUSBAND IS NOT GIVING HER FINANCIAL AND IMMEDIATELY TALK TO HIS FRIEND SINCE THEY ARE VERY CLOSE. BUT LET THE TALK WITH THE WOMAN BE ON RECORD OOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by 21dadi8mi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
to be on safe side, don't transfer the money into her account.if you want to help tell your wife if you are married to give or transfer it to her but if you are yet married, you can visit them at home and give it to her in his presence. though it depends on how cordial you guys relationship?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.