Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

My People Please Help Brother In Despair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People Please Help Brother In Despair (469 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug / Love In Despair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Please Help Brother In Despair by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
my brother's abeg I been dey observe before my babe enter school and I call my babe if she no pick her calls the response go get from my network provider go be "The person you're calling is not available" but now wey she don dey school if i call my babe the response go be "The customer you're calling is not available"

What are my buying?
Re: My People Please Help Brother In Despair by Greenbullet(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cholls:
my brother's abeg I been dey observe before she enter school and I call my babe if she no pick her calls the response go be "The person you're calling is not available" now wey she don dey school if i call my babe the response go be "The customer you're calling is not available"

What are my buying?
she belongs to the streets !

1 Like

Re: My People Please Help Brother In Despair by mamajj17(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
My dear, use yr HEAD not yr HEART, get that right Bros, she is gone for good.
Re: My People Please Help Brother In Despair by Cholls(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Greenbullet:
she belongs to the streets !
my brother temi bami

(1) (Reply)

How These Ladies Helped Me Land My Dream Job / Earn More In This Lucrative Business! / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.