Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Am Stranded I Need A Support - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Stranded I Need A Support (329 Views)

Please Help, I Am In Need Of An Apartment I Am Stranded!!! / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Humblesoul1: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I greet you all. I beg make una help me I dey stuck for Kenya here and my rent don due Person me and him dey live together I say make I shower before I come out of shower he Don move with my laptop my phone and transfer all the money from my M-PESA I don't know him he's just just a roommate I met here ever since then it has not been easy for me, so I wan come back I beg you guys in the name of God you should help me pls nothing is too small no lies here you can call me on video call to confirm please my fellow Nigerians. Truly I came here for greener pasture but no luck. I want to come back home please and please for the sake of God almighty you guys should help me nothing is too small, it's just remaining 70k to complete my flight ticket if anyone is willing to book for me online I don't mind my visa is valid. Dis place no favour me at all God bless u all more grease to your elbows. I don't have to do these but I had no choice, no be person send me come me here na me carry my self come here but no hope lost!!! One love!������ I even went to Nigeria embassy they said there’s nothing they can do about it, that I should call my family the one I have is the help of family. Here is my Kenyan number +254715542180 I just want to come back please I need your help thank you.
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by HopeAlive16(f): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Humblesoul1:

Hello nairalanders, I greet you all. I beg make una help me I dey stuck for Kenya here and my rent don due Person me and him dey live together I say make I shower before I come out of shower he Don move with my laptop my phone and transfer all the money from my M-PESA I don't know him he's just just a roommate I met here ever since then it has not been easy for me, so I wan come back I beg you guys in the name of God you should help me pls nothing is too small no lies here you can call me on video call to confirm please my fellow Nigerians. Truly I came here for greener pasture but no luck. I want to come back home please and please for the sake of God almighty you guys should help me nothing is too small, it's just remaining 70k to complete my flight ticket if anyone is willing to book for me online I don't mind my visa is valid. Dis place no favour me at all God bless u all more grease to your elbows. I don't have to do these but I had no choice, no be person send me come me here na me carry my self come here but no hope lost!!! One love!������ I even went to Nigeria embassy they said there’s nothing they can do about it, that I should call my family the one I have is the help of family. Here is my Kenyan number +254715542180 I just want to come back please I need your help thank you.

embarassed I wish I can help dear, may God send your helper fast in Jesus name. Amen. Hang in there OK
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by akindayo12(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Humblesoul1:

Guy just stay and remain there because naija strong for here ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Malaria Without It Showing In The Blood Test? / How The Health Sector Can Make You Wealthy / Coronavirus: Why Not Stop Ethiope Airlines???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.