Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Two Dies, Nine Injured In Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Dies, Nine Injured In Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (346 Views)

One Dead, Nine Injured In Ondo Road Accident / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Dies, Nine Injured In Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ayehmichael(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Two persons on Friday evening lost their lives while nine others sustained various degrees of injury in an accident that occurred at the New Makun area on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway

The accident which involved Toyota Hiace bus marked KSF 272 YN experienced a burst tyre and the driver lost control of the wheel in the process, the bus hits the road median and tumbled many times before it rested.

A witness said the Operatives of the Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps(TRACE) and Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) who arrived the scene shortly after the accident occurred, were sighted rescuing victims, clearing the obstructions caused and directing traffics.

read more on https://www.classyupdate.com/two-dies-nine-injured-in-accident-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

Re: Two Dies, Nine Injured In Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by olumide3367(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na wa o. Some people no get luck sha. That was the express I passed yesterday o. Glory be to God anyway. Its not by my power or might. Rip to the dead. Mainwhile check me signature grin

1 Like

Re: Two Dies, Nine Injured In Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Treasure17(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
olumide3367:
Na wa o. Some people no get luck sha. That was the express I passed yesterday o. Glory be to God anyway. Its not by my power or might. Rip to the dead. Mainwhile check me signature grin

(1) (Reply)

Coming To Dubai In Few Months Time / Australia Partner Visa / Top 10 Astonishing Tourist Places To Visit In The Usa—all Within Your Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.