Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,831 members, 7,918,671 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (5046 Views)

Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 3:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Beautiful actress Sotayo Gaga shares sultry photos as she celebrates her 34th birthday in style.

Sotayo is from a polygamous home and was born on December 28, 1985.

Her mother was a muslim while her father was a christian.

Sobola attended Olabisi Onabanjo University where she got a degree in Public Administration and a diploma in Law from Lagos State University.

Happy Birthday to her.

See more photos below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-sotayo-gaga-shares-sultry-photos-to-celebrates-her-34th-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2019
See More 18+ Photos and Video ==> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by taiyesoul(f): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2019
34th or 44th,we all going to die. Nothing lasts forever. Football age or chic age, U won't look the same way even if you clock 74.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by itsme01: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2019
MC Oluomo's girl friend that year

2 Likes

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Freshfish4: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2019
This your age has made me go Gaga oh. Old mama youngy show us your birth certificate then will believe you. 34 ko 43 ni

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Freshfish4:
This your age has made me go Gaga oh. Old mama youngy show us your birth certificate then will believe you. 34 ko 43 ni
lol
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Kendumazy(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2019
I didn't know she has tattoos on her butt. Now I know!
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Untainted007: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2019
You mean olosho advertising her dilapidated wares to potential magas at 53yrs. Most of these actresses are advanced olosho bliv it or u leave it.

How much are they getting frm acting? If they are getting that much, their male counterparts won't be asking for assistance here and there when they need medical attentions while the female spends like Dangote's daughters.

1 Like

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Mrop(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2019
taiyesoul:
34th or 44th,we all going to die. Nothing lasts forever. Football age or chic age, U won't look the same way even if you clock 74.
hmmm makeup nko
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Ghenisean(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Who is she?

Cud,I don't think I know her,maybe it's because I don't watch Nollywood crap movies.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by czarina(f): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Freshfish4:
Doesn't she look 34?

She does in my opinion.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Liposure: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Dis babe wey no get yash
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ok then. This is for the sugar daddies.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by timibare(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Farm tool
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by DIKEnaWAR: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Instead of using SULTRY in some pictures try using VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED, instead.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrates Her 34th Birthday by Mrop(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Instead of using SULTRY in some pictures try using VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED, instead.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos / Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix / Busty Actress, Yvonne Jegede Wants You To See Her Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.