Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,394 members, 7,926,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru, A Leader People Want To Follow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru, A Leader People Want To Follow (481 Views)

"Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru, A Leader People Want To Follow by Olibaba: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2019
In every age there comes a time when leadership must come forth to meet the need of the HOUR - The HOUR FOR CHANGE

Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru MHR. epitomises such exemplary leadership for the people of Oshodi-Isolo

A critical appraisal of his undertakings as a legislator representing his constituency at the Federal House of Assembly, reveals that he possesses in no small measure the attributes of a quintessential leader

By taking full responsibility of his statutory obligation to use his office as an Honourable in the house of representative towards alleviating the plights of it's constituents, Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru, MHR understands the purpose of his calling.

His intellectual sagacity and prowess with which he communicates his visions for his constituency, clearly, creatively and consistently is unparalleled.

His medical background and international exposure were brought to bear in the budget defense process.

Problem solving to Dr. Hon. Dawodu has a route; ingenious creativity. No wonder he is a man people wants to follow

Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru can be said as Charitable to a fault. If you ask him why, be sure of this response from him "My Destiny is to care for others".

Dr. Hon. Dawodu understand that leadership in the twenty first century thrives with the synergy of ideas. His hand of fellowship towards Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya, a.k.a MC Oluomo is geared towards a partnership that is attracting development to the community.

Re: Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru, A Leader People Want To Follow by helinues: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Somebody has been paid to write this jargons
Re: Dr. Hon. Dawodu Bashiru, A Leader People Want To Follow by Oshin56(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Op I know you are in one way or the other related to this man but for me to believe all those thing you updated here I'm a graduate and I'm in need of job if truly he is helping let him help me for job.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Inaugurate 47 Road Projects, 13 Housing Estates ― Buhari Tells Nigerians / Ugwuanyi’s Miracle And The Road Sweeper’s Destiny / What I Heard About Foreign Reserves ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.