Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (37029 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2019
You are the one grasping at straws!
Are people like you and the sultan angry at the killings or because christians are crying out?

You claim Boko Haram is a criminal group hiding under the guise of Islam, yet you seem angry that their killings are being exposed! You are quick to shout "they are killing us too""? If muslims decide to keep quiet or demand for more sharia while groups like ISIS/Boko Haram decimate them, that is their choice, but what I don't understand is this sultan talking about not taking up arms against christians who have one life and are crying out.

Nigeria has a couple of sharia compliant states in Nigeria, but when Wike declared Rivers a christian state, suddenly muslims remembered the meaning of a 'secular country'

Islam came into Nigeria by a man of the sword- usman Dan fodio, it has never claimed to be peaceful. You are not a Muslim because of the love of Allah, your forefathers were violently converted

Khaleell001:

Your trust in Islām has little or nothing to do with what I believe and know
it is obvious you are grasping at straws or you also trying to be like the proverbial fox who sees sour grapes.

I mentioned the Taliban among the insurgent criminal groups killing innocent people under the name of Islam but your bigotry couldn't make you pick that out.

Sorry, I won't reply your mentions again.
You obviously have nothing to say.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kennitrust(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

Your trust in Islām has little or nothing to do with what I believe and know
it is obvious you are grasping at straws or you also trying to be like the proverbial fox who sees sour grapes.

I mentioned the Taliban among the insurgent criminal groups killing innocent people under the name of Islam but your bigotry couldn't make you pick that out.

Sorry, I won't reply your mentions again.
You obviously have nothing to say.
mee too won't talk on this again because you cannot convinced me to believe that your religion is not a violent extremist bigotry.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Khaleell001(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You are the one grasping at straws!
Are people like you and the sultan angry at the killings or because christians are crying out?

You claim Boko Haram is a criminal group hiding under the guise of Islam, yet you seem angry that their killings are being exposed! You are quick to shout "they are killing us too""? If muslims decide to keep quiet or demand for more sharia while groups like ISIS/Boko Haram decimate them, that is their choice, but what I don't understand is this sultan talking about not taking up arms against christians who have one life and are crying out.

Nigeria has a couple of sharia compliant states in Nigeria, but when Wike declared Rivers a christian state, suddenly muslims remembered the meaning of a 'secular country'

Islam came into Nigeria by a man of the sword- usman Dan fodio, it has never claimed to be peaceful. You are not a Muslim because of the love of Allah, your forefathers were violently converted

Such ignorant laden mention in one place.

NEWSFLASH!

My fore fathers where not forcefully converted to Islam that's what liars like you told you and have been telling you.
They accepted Islām out of their own volition

Shaykh Uthaman Dan Fodio preached Islam and ensured there was justice any where he went to.
He did not forcefully convert anyone except when they became a treat to the life of his followers and himself then he resorted to self defense and those captured where made to see the justice of Islam.

if it was forced conversion the convertees would turn back after his demise but did not.

You make me laugh and at the same time cringe in fright when you make such spurious claims that we Muslims say Nigeria is a secular state whereas you Christians are the ones who mouth off these things when we demand for our rights as Muslims. .
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Shaykh Uthaman Dan Fodio preached Islam and ensured there was justice any where he went to!!

Hahaha yes he wanted to use justice to dip the Koran in the ocean. Yes he used justice to ensure Fulani Emirs rule everywhere his religion spread, while the local kingship was replaced.

Back to my point, are you and the sultan angry christians are shouting out at being killed by "criminal Muslim elements"

What exactly is making muslims agitated?

Khaleell001:

NEWSFLASH!

My fore fathers where not forcefully converted to Islam that's what liars like you told you and have been telling you.

Shaykh Uthaman Dan Fodio preached Islam and ensured there was justice any where he went to.
He did not forcefully convert anyone except when they became a treat to the kifevuf his followers and himself then he resorted to self defense and those captured where made to see the justice of Islam.

if it was forced conversion the convertees would turn back after his demise but did not.

You make me laugh and at the same time cringe in fright when you make such spurious claims that we Muslims say Nigeria is a secular state whereas you Christians are the ones who mouth off these things when we demand for our rights as Muslims. .
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Khaleell001(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Shaykh Uthaman Dan Fodio preached Islam and ensured there was justice any where he went to!!

Hahaha yes he wanted to use justice to dip the Koran in the ocean. Yes he used justice to ensure Fulani Emirs rule everywhere his religion spread, while the local kingship was replaced.

Back to my point, are you and the sultan angry christians are shouting out at being killed by "criminal Muslim elements"

What exactly is making muslims agitated?

Since you just want to talk, keep talking.
I have made my point.
You can keep cherry picking my statement to suit your contrived narratives.

I'm out!
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Khaleell001(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Kennitrust:
mee too won't talk on this again because you cannot convinced me to believe that your religion is not a violent extremist bigotry.

I am not here to cure your bigotry,but to enlighten you if you will.
Those who are objective enough will know what Islām standards for.

The countries who produces weapons and all sort of machinery of wars are Christian dominated and you are here mouthing off nonsense.

If they want peace why produce weapons of destruction.

Do. you even know how this violent group came about?
Do you know how?
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by mrnigerdelta: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2019
sultan is an idiot
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kennitrust(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

NEWSFLASH!

He did not forcefully convert anyone except when they became a treat to the life of his followers and himself then he resorted to self defense and those captured where made to see the justice of Islam.

this guy defending Islam with all his strengths. Oh, how wish he was not brainwashed from his childhood days to know that Islam is the problem of the world today. They are the news of war everywhere.
One day, we will all say goodbye to the fear of death and face Muslims squarely to counter their extremism.
I cannot forget in a hurry, in one state here Nigeria, how your peaceful brothers leave the mosque and block the main road, stopping all vehiclers movements in the name of prayer. Which reasonable group of people will do a thing like that if not people who want to show that they in charge.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Czartega(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and shites, shey all these people are budhists not moslems..?? Oga sultan, just keep quiet mbok

It's called takiyya... (lies and deceit) permissible by the koran in order to hide their hidden intention. Their prophet used it a lot. So they will openly say that they cannot be provoked to take up arms meanwhile they were the ones that funded the attack in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.