Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. (1834 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by mascot345: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
scottyoloye:
you're right bro... As for the OP if ur sisters are still students you're on track and an increase won't be bad but if they ain't students, you should try setting them up.. you won't be able to keep up with the monthly stipends... You shouldn't put a girl you haven't married on monthly stipends... Give her money anytime you wish but don't make her feel it's her right

My brother, I really appreciate your advice. Thank you so much. My sisters are students but they are into makeup and fashion. They are making small small money in school.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by mascot345: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Peemonny:
Bro honestly you are not stingy to her, don't assume her father's responsibility however if you feel u need to do more don't hesitate do not be too quick to start what you cannot continue as for your sisters you can do better.

Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate.
Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed / If Your Wife Is Romancing You Like This Will You Still Cheat? / Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.