Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video (991 Views)

I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video by gooforlsifh: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2019
“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In New Interview (Video)

Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual escapades and why she started having sex with multiple men.

Watch The Video HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/i-cant-count-the-number-of-men-i-have-slept-with-queen-facardi-reveals-in-new-interview-video/

Re: I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2019
Queen fvckadi.
Re: I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Go take your award as female who.re of the decade.nonsense!
Re: I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video by SEGLIZ: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2019
I you put mouth now Ghanaians would rush down to pin you like hot puffpuff.
I leave them to be judge in this case..
Re: I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video by MumuCountry: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hahahahaha grin But why are nigerians sooo obsessed with Ghana n Ghanaians? grin I don taya for these mudder fuggerz grin kidnappers have overtaken your shiithole, yet you spend all your miserable time talking about Ghana and Ghanaians grin or is this not supposed to be a nigerian forum? grin angry
Re: I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary In Cape Verde / Actor Orson Bean Dies Tragically After Being Struck By A Car In Los Angeles / Otedola’s Daughter, Tolani Protest Against Racism On The Streets Of London (geor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.