Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (48960 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Boko Haram: FG Explains Why ISWAP Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
ozy4christ:
you need Christ.
why?
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
wiseoneking:

People do miss their drugs nowadays, he's even his own God. Acting Atheist or what? After the journey of this short life comes an endless eternity. Death is never the end of life but the beginning of a new one. Do not be ever deceived. You must either REIGN with that Jesus you despised or wrath with the emptiness you now live with. Unfortunately, most of your type always come back to your senses before you die because of the grace of Jesus while many of such ignorant souls you are deceiving today, showing you "likes" here will end up in eternal shame.
There is no controversy, Jesus is Lord.
Allah is Lord
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
MOVIC6:

and you are answering soucerer meaning � advocate.
you dont believe in God but in devil, ub anus
yeah Me God and the devil perform orgies , Jesus loves anal though
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
ozy4christ:
you need Christ.
you need Ghandi
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by goddykiikpo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
The united nation had placed nigeria on their watch list on freedom of religion,the muslims/islam claimed that the christains and them are living peacefully,we should know that there is no peaceful co-existence between the christians and muslim in nigeria and islam is not a peaceful religion
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by big7: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Masterclass32:

Gee, shine your eyes o. This people know no friends.

Believe me... My eyes are all wide open and any sense of ra~they won't see my dim light no more..i no fit come dey fight battle wey I no understand them motives

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .
Screenshot this
u are downgraded brainy guy i ever came across. So u think this world was build by ur father ? Or u think life is useless,because u seems to be not expecting any eventuality to account for ur deeds ? U mean if u steal,kill and maimed u are free so long the security never catch u,ur ideologies showed u are a waste and u only need to die soon because all a man does is like examination because exam is hard that's why we compare the suffering on Earth as exam and whoever wrote an exam is expecting a good result and a job but for u ,u dnt even want to write the exam because u doubted if there is a tutor that would mark ur scores. U dnt know that it's only after u die u will understand u made a huge unrecoverable mistake and fire will forever feed on u,that am very sure,u will very much regret ur choice.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
saaron:
And what's their reason for the thousands of Christians they murdered from 2007-2019? What's their excuse? Oh I remember, boko haram are killing because their leader, terrorist mohammed yusuf was murderd. And so one life of a bloody terrorist is worth thousands of Christian lives right? Another bloody TAQIYYA by islamist terrorist to justify the killing of infidels as they are commanded by their devilish religion.
Even before they murderd 11 Christians on Christmas eve, they killed thousands of Christians in the north. Was the Madala, Niger state Christmas day bombing of a Church in 2012 an act of charity? Right now Boko haram terrorist are targeting commuter vehicles plying North east roads to single out all Christians in them and kill them, while they spare the muslims. A mission they believe will reduce Christian population and advance the cause of islam.
As if we don't know that Christians are number one listed for ''Termination'' by islam.

TAQIYYA (LIES AND DECEPTION) = ISLAMIC JIHAD (WAR) AGAINST INFIDELS.
u that don't have religion at old should relax and see, Boko boys are Christian sponsored and u need to know Christianity is only a cult but never religion, u can not only dance and sing to be rewarded with heavenly ticket just because u sing olajo momomo dodori mimimi .you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

run to Jesus.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Legendguru: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aidejay:
Al-baghdadi that was killed since when? Oh sorry that committed suicide since when while fleeing capture by Americans soldiers
If Dem born una Papa and Mama well, if Dem born the entire Islamic state in West Africa province well kill 11 American citizens.
Useless piece of sh*ts.
Boko boys are Christian because they never resemble Muslims we are hating them than u and what do u mean if 11 u.s citizens is killed what will happen ? Of course America would be mad but u need to know that u are also a dog in the American eyes because when Donald Trump insulted Nigeria he never exclude any Creed or religion and if u think America is loving u then u are either illitrate or orangutan. America hates ur skin not religion or tribe ,America are being manipulated by God almighty the creator,they can never kill u if God didn't will it no matter what and u also need to understand it's u who is always afraid of dying because u are in doubt of ur faith,a faith of cultism and alcoholism.you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
hammerU:
NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WILL EVER MAKE ME A MUSLIM.

I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION.
yes since u worship a guy in place of God u are delusional and lesser than orangutan to understand,we expect u to hate us because without u hell fire would never have existed. you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

run to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2019
lilprinze:
Any where they are there can never be peace, just look at countries like Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan . Later they would be saying they are the religion of peace. If this is what they call peace i don't want peace again in my life.
In many of the Islamic countries including the ones u mentioned who ignited the war ? Did Iraq bombed America first ? Tell me did Saddam Hussain or any other Arab nation travelled on a plane thousands of kilometers to attack America or any European countries ? Americans and co were the ones who loaded tanks,armour vehicles and weapons in to a plane,fly down to Iraq and start bombing it. The terrorist are American making, Taliban was trained by Americans to chase away Russian aggression in Afghanistan. What will u tell me if u live in enugu and I am in Kano then suddenly travel to ur town and start bombing ur cities ,kill ur family and if u protest or take arm i then name u a terrorist and that ur religion is dangerous and u never practice peace,would u accept that ?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2019
MaddySav:
Islam-a-bad

Everywhere in the word islam Islam wahala
christianashit you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Solorrman(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2019
hammerU:
WE ARE BLACK AFRICANS, IF DEY KEEP UP THIS VIOLENCE, WE WILL WIPE ISLAM FROM NIGERIA, STARTING FIRST WITH YORUBA MUSLIMS AND WORK OUR WAY NORTH.

NOTHING ABOUT THE BLACK MAN THAT RESIST VIOLENCE.

I AM A BLACK MAN FIRST BEFORE A CHRISTIAN.

WEN WE MOBILIZE AS BLACK AFRICANS, THEN THESE PEADOPHILES WILL HAVE THE WAR THEY WANT ON THEIR HANDS.
u are a coward a bastard and a pig. It's u who is afraid to die because ur pathetic cult religion didn't forbid u to eat human,dress mini skirt in the name of religion,following footsteps of Europeans not knowing u are too ugly to fit in to their shoes,there were millions of animals like u that threating Islam since before ur agogoro mouth ancestors existed. U are only less than a slippers to us and this shit u are saying is nothing but a joke because u dnt even know who and who are Muslims,we are more enduring and peaceful as our religion commanded but very aggressive in defending ourselves u have try to understand. Shekau and Boko boys are never Muslims because only about million Boko terrorist can never represent the whole Islam,shekau is less aggressive only that we dnt kill anybody we only protect and defend our selves and family. U dnt worth a penny because we are to wash the plate that Christian eat food 7 times with strong detergent and white clean sand before it's safe for a Muslim to eat in it,even a dog is worth thousands of u because the plate that dog put his mouth is safe after a single wash with soap but ur mouth,skin and sweat is more dangerous than venum to us, you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Litmus: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
chai....we don suffer....
they kill somebody in far away irak and we in nigeria have to suffer....??

nawa....

Story of the black man and his thick skull; natural born slave, that he is, your astonishment would pass him by as nothing for he would rape even his mother, if he could, if it would please his Arab masters.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by airminem(f): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Samunique:
Why not just keep quiet if you do not understand your religion ? undecided

RIP
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2019
hammerU:

I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION. X
Islam is like cancer to the world. I detest every thing about it

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Harunabisanti(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2019
hammerU:

I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION.
And indeed u are in a great loss
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Solorrman:
u are downgraded brainy guy i ever came across. So u think this world was build by ur father ? Or u think life is useless,because u seems to be not expecting any eventuality to account for ur deeds ? U mean if u steal,kill and maimed u are free so long the security never catch u,ur ideologies showed u are a waste and u only need to die soon because all a man does is like examination because exam is hard that's why we compare the suffering on Earth as exam and whoever wrote an exam is expecting a good result and a job but for u ,u dnt even want to write the exam because u doubted if there is a tutor that would mark ur scores. U dnt know that it's only after u die u will understand u made a huge unrecoverable mistake and fire will forever feed on u,that am very sure,u will very much regret ur choice.
sorry but how do you know this , you clearly haven't been There.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Jakumo(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Solorrman:

English is my first language, but I have absolutely NO idea what this cult member is babbling on about.

Please, Oga Op, can you translate your writing for those of us who do not speak or read Russian or Polish.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Splendor27: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2019
hammerU:

I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION. Me too embarassed

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by showafrica(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2019
big7:
Islam get as e be... But my gf(muslim) ain't got any trace of radicalism in her and her fams condemns this stuffs.. We no know if na pretence or true make person no go fall inside trap... God help me.

Lol, bro do you know HIV does not have any symptom until immune system is down. As deadly as it is, it still act nice for a while.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by caribar: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
U actually killed your fellow Nigeria over a coward that killed himself in another country to avoid been captured by the United States. It is well. Your time is coming soon.. Useless people.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Islam is a scourge upon the earth.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Solorrman:
christianashit you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

How many people did Mohammed heal or raise from the dead, or cure of leprosy or fed with food?

All we know about Mohammed is that he fought his enemies and killed them with a sword in one hand and the Qur'an in the other, he took female slaves whom he allowed his followers to rape especially if they were "kafir", he was a gigolo who married a sugar mommy who was much older than him and way richer and as if that wasn't enough, he started having sex with poor 9-year old Aisha.

Can you imagine! 9 years old, for heaven's sake! Iyanma! *spits.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Samunique(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
airminem:
RIP
To you and your family !
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by saaron(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Solorrman:
u that don't have religion at old should relax and see, Boko boys are Christian sponsored and u need to know Christianity is only a cult but never religion, u can not only dance and sing to be rewarded with heavenly ticket just because u sing olajo momomo dodori mimimi .you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

run to Jesus.
First of all, we Christians do not worship the same God with you Muslims. Secondly, there're historical proves, archeological evidence and witness accounts that Jesus Christ, the one who came down from heaven to earth through birth is God.
Thirdly, the Lord Jesus Christ is alive today, tomorrow and forever! Our worship of him is none of your business.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by spacechuks(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Anogo:
at times I ask ma self, what re Christians still doing in north?
Islamic religion has wreck havoc all over the world, needless to state incidents that transpired in USA, Kenya, Britain etc. Back to the question, those Christians in the north are native as such cannot leave their lands and heritage, the bloodsuckers Muslim will still go ahead killing their kinsmen all in the name of religion.christian in the north are seriously been persecuted and USA raised assertion ,the foolish people in power will quickly stand to defend their wicked act. A typical Christian in nassarawa cannot become a governor despite been a native. The Muslim should put their leg on our shoes and tell us if they can tolerate all this bias against us.All the security chief are Muslim.All the people in key positions are Muslim, all taking advantage of the pious attitude of Christians. Nigeria need to be divided so that they can stay on their own and we will build a bigger wall at the southern border more than what the USA is proposing between Mexico .Any northern Christian who want to come over,we will give refuge. Useless northerners
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by crossover(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Solorrman:
u are a coward a bastard and a pig. It's u who is afraid to die because ur pathetic cult religion didn't forbid u to eat human,dress mini skirt in the name of religion,following footsteps of Europeans not knowing u are too ugly to fit in to their shoes,there were millions of animals like u that threating Islam since before ur agogoro mouth ancestors existed. U are only less than a slippers to us and this shit u are saying is nothing but a joke because u dnt even know who and who are Muslims,we are more enduring and peaceful as our religion commanded but very aggressive in defending ourselves u have try to understand. Shekau and Boko boys are never Muslims because only about million Boko terrorist can never represent the whole Islam,shekau is less aggressive only that we dnt kill anybody we only protect and defend our selves and family. U dnt worth a penny because we are to wash the plate that Christian eat food 7 times with strong detergent and white clean sand before it's safe for a Muslim to eat in it,even a dog is worth thousands of u because the plate that dog put his mouth is safe after a single wash with soap but ur mouth,skin and sweat is more dangerous than venum to us, you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

Many thanks for this beautiful comment! Wow!! ".....Jesus Christ was a prophet, he was healing the sick, yes he was a messiah and yes he resurrects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said..." So, what are you waiting for? Please, is there any man, ever recognized or had ever claimed to be a Messiah? Time to surrender your life to HIM. Regard.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by big7: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
showafrica:

Lol, bro do you know HIV does not have any symptom until immune system is down. As deadly as it is, it still act nice for a while.

Mmmm. Deep
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MOVIC6: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheSourcerer:
yeah Me God and the devil perform orgies , Jesus loves anal though

He can save you brother jus let go of stupidity...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.