Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,198 members, 7,873,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) (1745 Views)

Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2019
A viral video has sparked outrage online as a lady was seen beating her husband while he was carrying their baby.

According to the viral video, the lady was seen slapping and hitting her husband while she abandoned her baby on the floor. She kept hitting him to the extent that the husband matched the baby and almost fell on the floor.

He had to pick up the child from the floor, but the lady didn't seem to care much about the child as she kept on hitting and slapping her husband.

An unknown lady had to rush in to save the baby from being inflicted with injuries, while others tried to hold the lady and rescue the man from her wrath.

The reason the lady did what she did could not be ascertain as at when HGS Media Plus came across this video. But without being told, this was an act of wickedness from the lady's side.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/28/outrage-lady-seen-beating-her-husband-with-baby-in-his-hand-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Olalan(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Dem dumb feminist won't speak out now........but if the tables were turned social media would have been set ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by wordbank(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Ogbogoro don finish the man, dem even collect the pikin from am yet the woman still drag am for floor.
Dem never manufacture the Toto wey go born the dead on arrival woman wey go think of such with me
Eligwe g'asi gi nno!

7 Likes

Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm...

Washing their dirty linens outside
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by popsy2(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Women
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by ebenezary(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2019
This is bad energy
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by imiski(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is the result of washing your woman's pant.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Bola146(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
angry cry cry some women are ...cry
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by MedicH: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol they never born woman way go beat me for public like this. It's not possible. This man cant even save his pikin. Beats my imagination.
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman. However only animals hit another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
wordbank:
Ogbogoro don finish the man, dem even collect the pikin from am yet the woman still drag am for floor.
Dem never manufacture the Toto wey go born the dead on arrival woman wey go think of such with me
Eligwe g'asi gi nno!

Ma nigga!
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
This lady is not a woman of virtue... I pray she changes. I won't say more than that.
Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Zenzu01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
This man deserves the Man of the Year award.

If you watch the video well, the man cares more about their child more than the woman and he doesn't want to hit the woman.

It takes great strength for a man to restrain himself in such circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) by Zenzu01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
wordbank:
Eligwe g'asi gi nno!

Watch well, The man no wan beat the woman.

Ahswear, I no get that kind patience even though i gentle

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Rapping And Battering 10yrs Boy [watch Video] / SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / Why I Hate Feminist So Much ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.