Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo (626 Views)

ITS OFFICIAL!!! Sergio Aguero Emotionally Quits Football / Tributes Rolls As Ikeme Quits Football / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by Holuwarseun15(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo reveals he will retire once his body tells him to do so, and that when he stops playing he would “like to resume my studies” and become an actor.

The Juventus striker will be 35 in February, and he states he knows when the time will come to hang up his boots.

“I have never had a bad season in my life, since I am always ready to face challenges," said CR7 at the Dubai Sports Conference.

“I always play with the intention of winning.  The moment my body no longer responds in the right way on the pitch, then it will be time for me to stop.

“Many years ago the ideal age to retire was 30 or 32, now you still see players aged 40."

Ronaldo then revealed that when he retires, he will return to studying.

“When I quit football I would like to resume my studies. I focus a lot on studying, on learning, because unfortunately the studies I have done can’t give answer all the questions I have in mind.

“One thing that fascinates me is to want to try acting in a film.”

Source:

https://www.sogsports.com.ng/2019/12/i-will-go-back-to-school-or-become.html?m=1
Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by MycroftHolmes: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just four letters

G. O. A. T

1 Like

Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by Iamicekid(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
With this statement only, Deals for movies go don dey line up when baba retires.. #Blessed
Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by Holuwarseun15(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Iamicekid:
With this statement only, Deals for movies go don dey line up when baba retires.. #Blessed

Walai....even Marvel go don dey plan new superhero character for am sef....AirRonaldo in 2025 Avengers

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by majamajic(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
can't wait to buy his movies , he should do quick and stop football
Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
C RONALDO Boxing could have been better.
Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by nero2face: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
good one, go back to school and learn how to dribble like Messi...

1 Like

Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by donbachi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Abeg come join nollywood.
Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
he wants to use his popularity to become an actor because his terrible football skills could not get him 6 Ballon D'or awards

Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by reccy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
You can leave the stage for the real goat.... There can never be a two kings in a town....
Re: I Will Go Back To School Or Become An Actor When I Quits Football - Ronaldo by tck2000(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
yarimo:
C RONALDO Boxing could have been better.
It's like you are a Messi fan!

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer Keen To Wrap Up Manchester United Early Christian Eriksen’s Deal PHOTO / Welcome To Chelsea As Blues Announce Deal / Ivorian-born Nigeria U23 Star Completes Transfer To Dynamo Kiev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.