Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Bring Down The Glory Of God Through Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Bring Down The Glory Of God Through Worship (996 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / Getting Answers Through Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring Down The Glory Of God Through Worship by loadedgospel: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Now a lot of worshippers especially music ministers/minstrels tend to ask this question over and over again.How do I bring down the glory of God through my worship?
how do I see the raw manifestation of God’s power through my worship?,how do i feel His presence through my worship?
Now God will always honour himself self on some special occasions even when we worshippers aren’t in line with Him.For you to experience God’s power and bring down his glory or his presence through your worship, there are some keys factors that you need to apply in other for you to become a lively stone and a carrier of his divine presence all day.
HOW TO BRING DOWN THE GLORY OF GOD THROUGH WORSHIP

1)YOU CANNOT TAKE SOMEONE TO A PLACE WHERE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO
As worship leaders and minstrels you must first of all go into the secret place and prepare yourself with all focus and readiness of heart this should be a daily exercise for you to become a carrier of God's divine presence and manifest his glory you don't expect to just come out of no where without preparation and carry his presence,yes we know all christians carry a dimension of God's presence but your ability to stay and wait in his secret place and alignment to his word will determine the level of dimension you carry His Glory as a Christian.
READ MORE HERE>>>https://www.loadedgospel.com/2019/12/20/bring-glory-god-worship/

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyahkilome Might Not Be Wrong After All / Meet 3 Hip-hop Artistes Whose Fathers Are Pastors / Preserving Our Cultural Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.