Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? (2540 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Don't assume at the emboldened, op would have stated she only chats if at all she does..besides it will be difficult for a non-calling girlfriend to even chat..if she does actually chat she will mostly likely be using WhatsApp call to reach op..so you see

Okay .

But my point is , "Why propose when you were not comfortable with her Non-calling attitude , only to regret because someone else has stepped into your life ?"
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by CopyJoe: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Atleast op can still be savaged...only proposal he has done

Of course. It's only a proposal.
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by daddymummy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Do shakara to her as a man.

Stop calling her.

Marry the second lady who loves you.

Let the first lady know that you are hard to get.

Let her know that you yourself are not cheap.

Please let her go, otherwise after some years she will say she did not want to marry you.

That you were the one that disturb her so much, that is why she married you.

I believe there is a man she is secretly pursuing and wish the man could marry her.

She is keeping you at bay in case the man fails to marry her,then she will show interest in you.

Marriage is not about beauty or sex,it is about 2 people living together as wife and husband and sharing things in common.

So the woman must earnestly desire to marry the man as much as the man desires the woman.

Otherwise one of the partner will regret it in future.

I have seen so many instances where a woman was regretting that she did not want to marry a man.

That the man forced himself on her.

As a man,you can't enjoy the marriage if a woman start regretting getting married to you.

Same thing goes for the woman.

So make sure that you really want to marry the second woman from kaduna as much as she want to marry you to avoid regret in the future.

lecturer50:

But the problem is this:

She has not called me for once.I have been the only one calling her always.

She does not want to stay close to me when people are around.

She does not want to come to see where i am living.

Should i cancel my marriage proposal to the first lady?

Is it advisable?

Please i need advice.
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by movingclouds(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

Did the OP mention that she doesn't chat ?
I think you might be right about u not liking to call people including your fiance..but when we talk about matured lovers, communications through calls is one of the major things that get them going... "I just wanna hear your voice" "just wanna know if you're fine" "I got a gist for you"...and so many things to atleast spit out to the one you love..... There's a part of love war that I love... And that's when one calls his/her partner and the call is on waiting, then the partner drops the other call and call his/lover, and the one who first called says "Hmmm, you were talking to them abi", it's a very interesting part in the lives of matured lovers, they end up laughing about it and hanging up the call with a more intensified love... Any relationship in which the lady says she hates calling is just not one, cos the word "relate" is missing and he's alone in the ship

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Skylee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:
You notice all these but went ahead to propose ? .

If a new lady hadn't stepped in , you wouldn't have noticed her flaws .

You are your problem .

BTW

I too don't like calling people neither do I visit people so I don't think there's anything wrong with your fiancee .
Hi Riele, I think you need to start liking what you said you don't. I've read & even seen in real life how powerful communication is. A one-sided effort in relationship isn't good.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by lecturer50(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is like being in an environment where generator is on.

You would not notice it until the generator is off.

That is when you would noticed that the generator had been making noise.

Same thing goes with this relationship.

I never noticed this attitude until i traveled to kaduna and met this other new lady.

Riele:

Okay .

But my point is , "Why propose when you were not comfortable with her Non-calling attitude , only to regret because someone else has stepped into your life ?"

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by lecturer50(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
That is it.

movingclouds:

I think you might be right about u not liking to call people including your fiance..but when we talk about matured lovers, communications through calls is one of the major things that get them going... "I just wanna hear your voice" "just wanna know if you're fine" "I got a gist for you"...and so many things to atleast spit out to the one you love..... There's a part of love war that I love... And that's when one calls his/her partner and the call is on waiting, then the partner drops the other call and call his/lover, and the one who first called says "Hmmm, you were talking to them abi", it's a very interesting part in the lives of matured lovers, they end up laughing about it and hanging up the call with a more intensified love... Any relationship in which the lady says she hates calling is just not one, cos the word "relate" is missing and he's alone in the ship

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by lecturer50(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
CopyJoe:

Of course. It's only a proposal.
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Is not still late for him that's just it...he hasn't even done any major thing
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by fatymore(f): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nairaland guys are always predictable with their comments.

Person wey you suppose chastise.

You proposed to a lady and you still philandering up and down.

Assuming you didn't meet this new lady nko.

Please leave the first lady alone and go with who cherish you.
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by MrCork: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

He didn't mention that .

It could mean she chats which is still communication .

angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by lovat(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:
You notice all these but went ahead to propose ? .

If a new lady hadn't stepped in , you wouldn't have noticed her flaws .

You are your problem .

BTW

I too don't like calling people neither do I visit people so I don't think there's anything wrong with your fiancee .
You like advising adults online whereas you are still a Jambite

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage / The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.