Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) (577 Views)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) by naijazee2: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
A private school teacher in Lagos on Tuesday became too emotional and lost control of her temper, thereby committing the greatest offence against mankind.

Jacinta Igboke is presently in police custody for allegedly stabbing his former boyfriend, Arinze Ani, to death.

Her plan, our correspondent gathered, was to kill Ani and herself, probably so that they could continue their affairs in heaven.

The estranged lover was to get married to another lady on January 4.

The two of them had an 18-month-year old son outside wedlock, but the parents of the man were not pleased with their son marrying Igboke. They wanted him to marry someone from their village in Enugu state.

According to her, Ani had not been performing his duties over their child. She said the police had one time told him to give him N10,000 monthly for the upkeep of the child.

She, however, stated that Ani would only send N3,000 or N2,000 anytime he likes; adding that all appeals to him to take good care of the child fell on deaf ears.

As Christmas approached, Igboke informed she asked Ani to give her money to buy clothes and shoes for their child, but he refused.

She was angry that Ani could not pay for the child's Christmas clothes but he was spending on his forthcoming wedding.

On Tuesday, Igboke explained she went to Ani's shop at Old Ojo Road, Satellite Town area of Lagos State, to demand money to buy a pair of shoes for his kid. She said she had struggled to buy clothes for the child herself.

Click here for more details

https://www.naijazee.com/2019/12/i-killed-him-because-he-did-not-buy.html?m=1

Re: I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) by kulay1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chai..because of Christmas cloth.
Re: I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
what dah ffuucckk
Re: I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why Madam? You been playing yr Roles as a Mother since all these while now!!! See what you ve caused this little Angel now
Re: I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
poverty, emotional instability, immaturity, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Which City Was The First Capital Of Nigeria? / =N=2,000 Give Away By Standard Chartered Bank And How To Get It / France Has Become A Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.