Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,571 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Money And Fame Ruined Me As A Person - Meek Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Money And Fame Ruined Me As A Person - Meek Mill (594 Views)

Rick Ross Quotes On Money And Fame No 15 Will Make you Shade Tears / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money And Fame Ruined Me As A Person - Meek Mill by AmeboBook: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Look you can do a lot of positive things if you have money and at the same time, that cash could lead to your destruction and even death. We are big 2Pac fans here and the late rapper had flowed in "All Eyez on Me," - "Say money bring b*#ches, b*#ches bring lies. One nigga's gettin' jealous and motherf*#kers ..." You need to understand, he wasn't disrespecting women here or even referring to them. 2Pac was only letting people know how money changes human character and how it could lead to destruction. In a tweet, Meek Mill appeared to admit this, "All this money and this fame kinda ruined me as a person... I’m watching people that I love tryna be in the circus.. a billy coming it’s gone “b” even worster".

We are talking of Meek Mill here admitting to how money and fame has affected him. We all know how hardworking the rapper is but he is struggling with maintaining his cool as a result of the pressure fame and money brings.

Meanwhile, Meek went on to reiterate that he plans to make a billion dollars soon, upping his entrepreneurial spirit and reminding folks that he's not playing around anymore.

Despite admitting this, the Philadelphia rapper's followers were more interested in pointing at his grammatical error when he wrote "worster".

Use the link below for the accompanying screenshot.

https://www.amebobook.com/money-and-fame-ruined-me-as-a-person-meek-mill-61078.html

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Hails Bobrisky As He Sprays Money At An Event. Watch Video / My Prediction For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage / The Single Mentality Of Women Who Are Never Broke. Do You Have It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.