Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja (889 Views)

PLOTS Of LAND For SALE @ CHINESE MARKET ISIAGU AWKA / Plots of Land For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard Estate,Ajah Off Lekki Scheme 2 / Plots of land for sale in Ibeju Lekki. Contact Me 08123275855 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Solomonj10(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello!

The site is located along Pyanko road, the junction after the popular Navy estate junction, before the main karshi town. The site is accessible by tarred road in about 30 minutes from Asokoro round about and surrounded by notable ongoing development like Navy phase1&2. It is a 7hectares land design to accommodate 86 units of 3 bedroom fully detached all rooms ensuite bungalow with complimentary facilities like school, shopping mall, clinic, recreation center and infrastructure like access and internal road, drainages, fence, gate and security house, electricity etc. Our title is Right of occupancy with approved building plan

Payment is designed to be flexible and affordable with N40000 minimum initial deposits and monthly installment of N20,000 coming down to a total of N1m over a payment period of 4 years. Outright payment is N750,000. Building as you pay is allowed but default is not encouraged. Application form per plot is N5000 only. All payment are to be made to the company account and receipt issue accordingly.

Upon payment for application form and initial deposits application form is issue d to you, fill and submit it with one passport photograph and you be issued offer letter with your plot number on it.

For enquiries call/WhatsApp us on 08132634976

Thank you and looking forward to have you on board
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Application fee ke.. Na raffle draw?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Solomonj10(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cutehector:
Application fee ke.. Na raffle draw?
It's an estate company that is selling the land sir.
it's not a new thing.

Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Solomonj10:

It's an estate company that is selling the land sir.
it's not a new thing.

Thanks
taa gbafuo. Didn't I not buy land from a better estate company than this one and why didnt they not charge me application fee. Rubbish
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Solomonj10(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cutehector:
taa gbafuo. Didn't I not buy land from a better estate company than this one and why didnt they not charge me application fee. Rubbish
It's well with you.
thanks for the insult.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Post pictures bros
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Solomonj10(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
krissconnect:
Post pictures bros

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:

Tell us please, which of the estate companies did you patronize? I usually do not trust these estate companies because of the several hidden charges which are not disclosed to the client at the point of transaction.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Solomonj10(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
uboma:

Tell us please, which of the estate companies did you patronize? I usually do not trust these estate companies because of the several hidden charges which are not disclosed to the client at the point of transaction.
Adron Homes and Properties Limited.
and
Affordable housing scheme
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Solomonj10:

Adron Homes and Properties Limited.
and
Affordable housing scheme

I have come across some negative reviews about Adron Homes and Properties Limited.

My first time hearing about Affordable housing scheme.

I think I will pass.

Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
uboma:

I have come across some negative reviews about Adron Homes and Properties Limited.

My first time hearing about Affordable housing scheme.

I think I will pass.

Thanks
Pls can you tell me about the negative reviews?

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 6 Flats Of 3 Bedroom Each On Akinsoji Street, Ogundele Area ,oshodi Lag / To Let""" Newly Built 3bedroom Flat Bungalow @ Ibeshe Ikorodu + Pics / Crucial Aspect Of Building Construction Everyone Needs To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.