Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p (5410 Views)

Man Who Kidnapped 3-Week-Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm - Pictures / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by stephenduru: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
How many people know "New Jerusalem Kings Ministries Int" church?It's located at Ogwuagor, Abakpa Nike, Enugu and owned by Prophet talk and do.

This pastor was exposed when he was about to kidnap a kid.The mother noticed, shouted and boys gathered.During the process of trying to beat him, he struggled and succeeded in entering his chamber (secret room) where he disappeared.Mob followed him to the chamber and were shocked to see shrine with many devilish artefacts.The first person to see the shrine died instantly.Angry mob brought the entire building down and burnt it with his car.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/prophet-talk-and-do-caught-as-he-tries.html?m=1

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Niyeal(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jesu
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by dawnomike(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am begining to think this country is possessed...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
If that effigy has enough power to strike down a man
Then the rosary on his neck should be powerful enough to repel the attack.
Shebi them talk say na powerless power and the rosary on the neck has super power.

Let me believe they put the rosary on his neck after he was struck down.

No pastor again. All na conmen. The day wey pastor dey advice My friend girlfriend say make she dey try give the guy punna at least 3 times a week na him I fear.
Pastor wey dey load cc
Wey de do wire.
Pastor wey dey pof.
Make we just serve God in truth and ignore these fraudsters.
To me church Don cast. Na inside club or beer parlour I dey praise God pass. I dey remember him goodness and mercy inside highness. Come My area you go see where better bar dey play "Jesus you love me too much ooooo, too much ooooooo.... ... "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by stephenduru: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Mutemenot(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
shocked I have always known they are upgraded native doctors...
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by healthserve(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
God will continue to expose them one by one

1 Like

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Problemkid1: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nothing Musa no go see for gate undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
healthserve:
God will continue to expose them one by one
amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by daddytime(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Come and see Africa Magic oh...

The guy juju dey take schnapps before e cool am down with Eva water, then step down with coca cola...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Simplyleo: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
dawnomike:
Really?

Since this happened in the east, it is the whole country that is possessed, not igboland abi?

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by dawnomike(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Really?

Since this happened in the east, it is the whole country that is possessed, not igboland abi?

...and what brought igboland talks to my comment?
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Simplyleo: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
dawnomike:
...and what brought igboland talks to my comment?
Something happened in the east (igboland), why saying the country? Is the country made of just the east?
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by alezzy13: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Goodness me! shocked
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Parablesonmarble: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Before nko? Most of these guys worship something that gives them instant power and not promises. That's how they do magics they call miracles. I insist that most Nigerians from south and middle belt are migrating back to the gods of their forefathers, directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly. Openly, they are Christians or Moslems, but in the recess of their abode, deep in the night........I rest my case.
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Egbetuaaa: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Something happened in the east (igboland), why saying the country? Is the country made of just the east?
[/s]
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Egbetuaaa: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really?

[/s]
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by overdrive(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hope this isn’t nollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
I fear African pastors, I fear African jazz. If you no you no.
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by 9jahotblog: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
that's why you must attend bible believing church.
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by ZombieTERROR: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
9jahotblog:
that's why you must attend bible believing church.

All these pastors are same..
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by hisgrace090: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Terrible!
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by dawnomike(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

like it does not happen in other parts of the country right?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by 9jahotblog: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

All these pastors are same..
not all of them pls.
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by StrikeBack(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
DJ Khaled

Another one
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Many of these people are herbalist. They known the society does not approve of them so they pretend to be a pastor

The have challenged God and God will continue to expose, disgrace and destroy them for they're the wolves in human skin
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Smony: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nigeria pulpit yahoo boys
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Bola146(f): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
shocked very bad. Servant of devil
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by fatymore(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
dawnomike:
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Mrshape: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Show us a photo of the pastor
For easy identification
In case man see am for road
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by Righteousness89(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is what you get when you are After Prophecy! Prophecy! Money etc..

Prophecies without GENUIE Salvation is a Scam...
Re: Prophet Talk & Do Caught As He Tries To Kidnap A Kid In Enugu,his Shrine Burnt(p by stfadaanthony(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
If I may ask,how do this people be this devilish and still climb the alter to preach about Christ? It so painful how they have given Christianity a false name. May God continue to expose them. RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy / Century 18" Rechargeable Fan With Remote FRC 45-B ₦ 12,500 / Man Stabs Girlfriend Multiple Times For Serving Him Cold Food (PHOTO) - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.