Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding (85699 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Heffalump(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kilamiti:
See how good Linda ikeji looks. Enjoying her money with her son and living large. If only women knw how much these men drain them ehn, they wont see marriage as anything. Just get one correct bobo to give you his sperm and have your babies alone YOU WILL ENJOY LIFE. Nothing makes a woman age faster than living with an overgrown baby called 21st century men. They will drain life out of your soul and still cheat on top. Dear ladies, Pls have your kids then keep like 3men to satisfy you on a special roster. Never share your house with them if you want to live past 60years oh

It's possible you're a product of what you preach.
Continue..... HIV and several STDs are starring hard at you : kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by blessingsonflee(f): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
kareemkamil:

Are you sure your eyes are not inside ur pocket, which resemblance are u talking about.
na your resemblance I Dey talk about as your eyes Dey under your slippers embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Udosky166: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by ChildFun: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=yahoosurepass post=85301877][/quote]

If you think everyone is a fraudster like you then you need your head re-examined, and please hasten up while you are at it, because the less irresponsible fellows like you we have in our society, the better for all

Please all ignore his misbehaviour and encourage someone's hustle.

One luv

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Arkeray1: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by GamalNasser: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2019
post=85299542:
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : HAPPY married life beautiful Sandra.

You've always been a cool, loving, hardworking beautiful baby girl from day one.......just like your Big sis.

We wish you all the very best marriage can offer.
This is only the beginning of good things in your life.

Enjoy your marriage darling.

I now know who you are are
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Savagethe21st(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Fuckin feminist destroyer of homes

Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe if u like them.Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Arcgift: 1:49am On Dec 29, 2019
best gift for your girlfriend, wife on occasion of new year check this.
https://arcgift.com/top-30-tips-with-best-happy-new-year-gift-for-girlfriend/
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by excel101(m): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Happy married life, but the dude doesn't look like Ogbonna Kanu.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by propynich123: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by FreeConCiencE: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Kilamiti:
See how good Linda ikeji looks. Enjoying her money with her son and living large. If only women knw how much these men drain them ehn, they wont see marriage as anything. Just get one correct bobo to give you his sperm and have your babies alone YOU WILL ENJOY LIFE. Nothing makes a woman age faster than living with an overgrown baby called 21st century men. They will drain life out of your soul and still cheat on top. Dear ladies, Pls have your kids then keep like 3men to satisfy you on a special roster. Never share your house with them if you want to live past 60years oh
she actually looks sad. She has money but money is not everything. Mercy Johnson will tell you real definition of happiness. There are bad men and there are good men. Also, there are bad women and there are good women. We should just pray for the good partners.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Adakintroy2: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Kilamiti:

Na it's because you women l. Shouldering burden is not your thing. Love is not your thing in the real sense. Your love refers back to you.

Any how We don't need your change. We fine and we continue to help women because it's the right thing to do. It's who we are. We men.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Kenturkey048(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Kilamiti:
is from 50 till you die you know having a spouse is more than what you think.You think she isn't frustrated in some ways ..

W'all need somebody,,not just anybody..Somebody close to our heart
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by trendyprettygir: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
faithfull18:

We don't agree with you.

Well, I didn't call for your agreement.

Just my observations...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.