Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) (4112 Views)

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tacha, a former BBnaija housemate, has been spotted with former Governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke cruising on a powerbike.

Reality TV Star, Tacha has been spotted having a great time with a former governor in Cross River.

The ex-reality star who arrived Calabar on Friday, after her short visit to Imo state on Thursday has been spotted riding with the former Governor of Calabar, Donald Duke on his black winged bike, similar to the one featured in the Hollywood blockbuster Batman movie.

Excited Tacha posted a slideshow of pictures and videos of her bike ride with him on Instagram, which she captioned. “His Excellency Donald Duke taking me for a ride. Too blessed to be stressed”

See The Photos Below;

Source; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/former-bbnaija-housemate-tacha-cruises-with-donald-duke-on-his-power-bike-in-calabar/

1 Share

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay naa..Alaye OP angry

Shey as we don see this one now, make we begin dey fry bonce inside palm oil naa.....
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Donald Duke should be the finest governor ever. Just too cute.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Citytrend: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
My girl is becoming more Lucky by the day
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by realstars: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Donal duck with tacha,? I hope he is not her 4k mate.
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by richidinho(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
czarina:

I need massage o
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
richidinho:

I need massage o
Book a session then.

Good evening
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by richidinho(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
czarina:
Book a session then.

Good evening
But I'm not in jos
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
richidinho:

But I'm not in jos
Well then, give us a call whenever you're in Jos or ABJ (the latter isn't settled yet though)
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
czarina:

Donald Duke is not Handsome, just light skin....and as we all know ,anything light skin is beautiful to most black people, especially Africans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Donald Duke is not Handsome, just light skin....and as we all know ,anything light skin is beautiful to most black people, especially Africans
"Most" black people, right?

Well, not me. I actually look at people's facial features, not their color. I'm dark-skinned myself, can't tell me nothing about the dark-skin tone or about appreciating it. He's just gorgeous I. M. O.

There are plenty examples of "not-so-good-looking" popular light-skinned people.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please what is the name of the power bike and its worth
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
EngrMarve:
Please what is the name of the power bike and its worth

It's the Batmobile Trike!
It should be worth about $100, 000 or there about.
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Next, Boom..... She then buy G wagon and caption it "Small girl Big god"! sad

She'll then turn motivational speaker making other girls to feel to feel less of themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Birniwa(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Wait.. is that a power bike he is riding or a 17th century train?
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Make she no kill am with body odor oo
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2019
I don't give a flying fvck
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Lynx001: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
why are their heads swinging to different directions in the first picture. how much is maclean.
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
What will bring a bigman that close to such lady to the extent of riding bike together?

realstars:
Donal duck with tacha,? I hope he is not her 4k mate.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by funmike83(f): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Whats my business, this is not adding to me in anyway. Just for my info
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2019
All I see are 2 adults with a nice looking power bike.
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Bola146(f): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:

Exactly ooo.. handsome man

1 Like

Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Cruising a stationary bike. Who does that
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Bola146:

Exactly ooo.. handsome man
So, you too dey see wetin I dey see, abi? grin
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by Bola146(f): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
So, you too dey see wetin I dey see, abi? grin

grin who no like fine things
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Bola146:

grin who no like fine things
Correct babe wen get eyes! grin

Good morning and have yourself a blissful day.
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2019
After riding bike she will ride his dick.
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
EJIOGBENIMI:
All I see are 2 adults with a nice looking power bike.

True sha
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2019
these politicians are milking the country dry....

They loot with reckless abandon
Re: Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
pflourish:

It's the Batmobile Trike!
It should be worth about $100, 000 or there about.

Finally found a wife material

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Namdi Kanu In Court wearing weird dress and looking frail / All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere / Nnamdi Azikiwe: Eze Chima (PRINCE OHIMA) left Benin to Establish Onitsha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.