Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist (58017 Views)

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist PART 2 / Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by wavylevel: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerians. Expert in all things God and religion yet one of the most backward and least developed people on Earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by franchasng: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
1.Jesus is the only way to God, John 14:6
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Christians worldwide have an estimated population of 2.4billion people
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

3. Does God answer prayers? Well, I'm not really sure about that. Someone might be suffering from malaria, the person takes drugs and still prays, the drugs work, but the person thanks God. Or a successful surgical operation, instead of thanking the doctor, they thank God. Some illnesses that would have been treated led to deaths because a certain congregation who were supposed to take the ill persons to the hospital, circled around praying. Faith without work isn't it still dead?
I remember when I had stomach ulcer, it was really terrible, I prayed and made several promises to God that if He took away the ulcer, I'd drink no more alcohol and will be more devout in worshipping Him. That didn't solve anything though, I stopped drinking and took to taking my drugs more seriously. Weeks later, I was well. I returned to drinking and after a few months, the ulcer resurfaced. That was when I realized I really needed to quit drinking. Prayers wouldn't have solved that issue.
I spent 80% of 2019 at home because of my misgivings about God's existence.
I really wish I could be convinced about God's existence because I'm not even happy to be away from Church because of the views of friends and family.

4. Children of God, or so called children of God tend to suffer more tribulations, hard times and desperate moments, a lot of them scream "Vanity upon Vanity" when secular people live in luxury or spend extravagantly. God tends to turn his back on those who worship Him especially when they need Him most.
The 1933 Holocaust and mass murder of Jews to the tone of 6m was a clear indication that God turns His eyes against His people
Repulsive comments are highly welcome

I don't know how to convince you brother, but I can tell you there is God. I have called upon God in my darkest moments in life and He answered me, no jokes.

For example, after wedding my wife, I wanted to know if God truly approved our marriage, so I did a fleece, demanding for a certain thing to happen, lo and behold, that thing happened; a contract I was seeking for some time with no result, few days after my wedding, the contract got approved and money paid, I mean huge money to my shock, and it was my request from God.

I think God answers our prayers by searching through out heart to know if we truly need an answer to that prayer, I maybe wrong because I am not God.

But all I know is God is real, the world is more mysterious, spiritual than physical or ordinary.

I am not righteous, but even in my dirt and sin, I don't joke with God because I know that the little of what I am today is God's grace.

I have close friends who are true reflection that God is real.

Don't be discouraged to stop believing in God no matter what you are passing through now, believe with me today, if you go back to God personally and seek His face, He will reveal Himself to you mighty.

The ulcer stuff is not enough reason for you not to trust God.

Remember what happened in the Bible, when Lazarus the close friend of Jesus fell sick and was dying. Lazarus sisters sent for Jesus that He should hurry and come that his friend Lazarus is dying, Jesus Christ ignored them until Lazarus died and got buried and was even decaying in his tomb, then Jesus arrived and Lazarus sisters werent happy with Jesus. They told him Lazarus has died and buried days ago, Jesus told them to take him to Lazarus tomb where he was buried, they told Jesus he will be smelling due to decay, Jesus got there and called Lazarus to rise up and live and Lazarus woke up and was untied from the tomb.

Why did Jesus delayed and didn't hurriedly went to answer Lazarus sisters to heal Lazarus before he died He wanted to glorify his father in heaven by showing them that God does not only heal the sick but God also raise the dead to life.

Same happened at Galilee when Jesus Christ mother asked him to turn water to wine, Jesus told his mother, my time has not yet come. So everything in life has a time, patience is required even getting answers to your prayers but never you give up your faith in God through Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
I don't know how to convince you brother, but I can tell you there is God. I have called upon God in my darkest moments in life and He answered me, no jokes.

For example, after wedding my wife, I wanted to know if God truly approved our marriage, so I did a fleece, demanding for a certain thing to happen, lo and behold, that thing happened; a contract I was seeking for some time with no result, few days after my wedding, the contract got approved and money paid, I mean huge money to my shock, and it was my request from God.

I think God answers our prayers by searching through out heart to know if we truly need an answer to that prayer, I maybe wrong because I am not God.

But all I know is God is real, the world is more mysterious, spiritual than physical or ordinary.

I am not righteous, but even in my dirt and sin, I don't joke with God because I know that the little of what I am today is God's grace.

Don't be discouraged to stop believing in God no matter what you are passing through now, believe with me today, if you go back to God personally and seek His face, He will reveal Himself to you mighty.

Remember what happened in the Bible, when Lazarus the close friend of Jesus fell sick and was dying. Lazarus sisters sent for Jesus that He should hurry and come that his friend Lazarus is dying, Jesus Christ ignored them until Lazarus died and got buried and was even decaying in his tomb, then Jesus arrived and Lazarus sisters werent happy with Jesus. They told him Lazarus has died and buried days ago, Jesus told them to take him to Lazarus tomb where he was buried, they told Jesus he will be smelling due to decay, Jesus got there and called Lazarus to rise up and live and Lazarus woke up and was untied from the tomb.

Why did Jesus delayed and didn't hurriedly went to answer Lazarus sisters to heal Lazarus before he died He wanted to glorify his father in heaven by showing them that God does not only heal the sick but God also raise the dead to life.

Same happened at Galilee when Jesus Christ mother asked him to turn water to wine, Jesus told his mother, my time has not yet come. So everything in life has a time, patience is required even getting answers to your prayers but never you give up your faith in God through Jesus Christ.
Stop misinforming people with your ignorance
So many of us who at a very young age is doing big without Religion and yet steady inflow are devils abi? Werey

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by erenax: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:

Incase you don't know, people who claim God blessed them could still go broke and those who think God saved them from an ailment can still die even more miserably or accidental

This ignorance from Nigerians is annoying and irritating expecially with the nonsense Abrahamic religious nonsense you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
erenax:
How do babalawo and magicians get their supernatural power if there is no supreme being somewhere?
There are spirits
Don’t mix up tradition or spirituality with religion

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Ihedinobi3: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
iRyan:

The last discovered skeleton of early man was carbon dated 70,000 years old and the skeleton was a woman's of African heritage. Even the Catholic church has hinted at their support of the theories and evidences that humans have existed for more than 6,000 years. I think the church knows this but stating otherwise will shake the foundations of many faithfuls.

That's the problem. There are too many other beliefs out there to pick one and side with it without strong evidence. Its like a judge who rules in favor of a defendant that provided faith as evidence. It doesn't make any sense. It's not like you have been around the world to test every faith before arriving at the conclusion that the bible holds the absolute truth, it is more like "I don't know the real truth but let me believe this one because it was passed down to me or I grew up in a geographical area where all my peers are of the faith
Apart from the fact that all radiometric dating assumes that the Earth has always been the way it is today (except for the 20th century with the explosion of nuclear technology and fossil fuel burning), which assumption is problematic, radiocarbon dating is actually accurate only up to fifty or sixty thousand years, not more. So, you already have a problem on your hands with that claim.

I'm not a Roman Catholic, and not for lack of opportunity, so your invocation of Roman authority in this is not very persuasive, even if that church had actually declared, not merely hinted, the support you alluded to.

I don't need to taste excreta to know that it is not food. I don't need to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger to know what suicide is like. It is not necessary to test every single thing there is in order to know some things for sure. The Truth is true. When you find something to be true, there is no need to ask what other claims are out there. If that were so, no court cases could ever be decided. Some arguments and testimonies can be immediately declared useless, inadmissible, unnecessary, irrelevant, or downright idiotic just by hearing of them. That way, only what needs to be heard and considered makes its way to the courtroom.

The same way, just looking at the world around me and at my own self tells me what kind of claims make sense to entertain and what kind doesn't. That is how one comes to the Bible. The Bible adequately explains everything we find in ourselves and in the world around us. That satisfies me and gives me something solid to stand on. My confidence, trust, or faith in the Bible is based on reality. Of course, I cannot prove everything the Bible claims, but I know that what I do see in myself and the world around me points me to the Bible, not to the Qur'an, or to any other philosophy or religion.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
DAVE5:

Hmmnn, enjoyment at other people’s expense, some of those people barely have 3 square meals daily, well make I no speak further before I sin against my spirit

happy holidays
Man acknowledged what a sin is just like they created laws. Stop thinking like an illiterate
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by toye440: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bro I get ur point, but the beauty of Christianity is u can speak and not get killed, because its built on the pillars of love. U can't judge God based on standards..

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by toye440: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
gradually people will wake up and realise religion is a scam and there is no god anywhere.
Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God ...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by DAVE5(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
WebSurfer:

Man created sin just like they created laws. Stop thinking like an illiterate

Oga pls mind ur tongue nah, wch one u just rush come quote me say I dey think like illiterate

Abeg ohh, caution ur words
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by whitelotus: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Apart from the fact that all radiometric dating assumes that the Earth has always been the way it is today (except for the 20th century with the explosion of nuclear technology and fossil fuel burning), which assumption is problematic, radiocarbon dating is actually accurate only up to fifty or sixty thousand years, not more. So, you already have a problem on your hands with that claim.

I'm not a Roman Catholic, and not for lack of opportunity, so your invocation of Roman authority in this is not very persuasive, even if that church had actually declared, not merely hinted, the support you alluded to.

I don't need to taste excreta to know that it is not food. I don't need to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger to know what suicide is like. It is not necessary to test every single thing there is in order to know some things for sure. The Truth is true. When you find something to be true, there is no need to ask what other claims are out there. If that were so, no court cases could ever be decided. Some arguments and testimonies can be immediately declared useless, inadmissible, unnecessary, irrelevant, or downright idiotic just by hearing of them. That way, only what needs to be heard and considered makes its way to the courtroom.

The same way, just looking at the world around me and at my own self tells me what kind of claims make sense to entertain and what kind doesn't. That is how one comes to the Bible. The Bible adequately explains everything we find in ourselves and in the world around us. That satisfies me and gives me something solid to stand on. My confidence, trust, or faith in the Bible is based on reality. Of course, I cannot prove everything the Bible claims, but I know that what I do see in myself and the world around me points me to the Bible, not to the Qur'an, or to any other philosophy or religion.

The bible that every bible scholar knows that is incomplete and not exactly in chronological order?

You are a dangerous fundamentalist with this belief that the bible is 100 percent true.

If you were born in an isolated tribe in the amazon, you would never be a Christian.

If you were born in Nigeria in the 12th century, you would have been a pagan and would have never heard of christ.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by bluefilm: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
wavylevel:
Nigerians. Expert in all things God and religion yet one of the most backward and least developed people on Earth.

I taya.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MJBOLT: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Logic 101 A Fool says there is god yet cannot prove it

[s]
toye440:

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God ...
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by atoleybaba(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
1.Jesus is the only way to God, John 14:6
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Christians worldwide have an estimated population of 2.4billion people
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

3. Does God answer prayers? Well, I'm not really sure about that. Someone might be suffering from malaria, the person takes drugs and still prays, the drugs work, but the person thanks God. Or a successful surgical operation, instead of thanking the doctor, they thank God. Some illnesses that would have been treated led to deaths because a certain congregation who were supposed to take the ill persons to the hospital, circled around praying. Faith without work isn't it still dead?
I remember when I had stomach ulcer, it was really terrible, I prayed and made several promises to God that if He took away the ulcer, I'd drink no more alcohol and will be more devout in worshipping Him. That didn't solve anything though, I stopped drinking and took to taking my drugs more seriously. Weeks later, I was well. I returned to drinking and after a few months, the ulcer resurfaced. That was when I realized I really needed to quit drinking. Prayers wouldn't have solved that issue.
I spent 80% of 2019 at home because of my misgivings about God's existence.
I really wish I could be convinced about God's existence because I'm not even happy to be away from Church because of the views of friends and family.

4. Children of God, or so called children of God tend to suffer more tribulations, hard times and desperate moments, a lot of them scream "Vanity upon Vanity" when secular people live in luxury or spend extravagantly. God tends to turn his back on those who worship Him especially when they need Him most.
The 1933 Holocaust and mass murder of Jews to the tone of 6m was a clear indication that God turns His eyes against His people
Repulsive comments are highly welcome

let me give u an assignment....visit jw.org, am very certain you would get biblical answers to whatever questions you have.....it is not a surprise you have 2nd thoughts about the Bible, there are many like you yearning deeply for spiritual truth. If you truly want to have AA reason why you should not stop believing in God and prayers, you should really visit that website...you will be happy you did. And whenever you see Jehovah's witnesses, feel free to ask them questions they will gladly answer.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
DAVE5:

Oga pls mind ur tongue nah, wch one u just rush come quote me say I dey think like illiterate

Abeg ohh, caution ur words
I am not sorry bro
Most of you religious people are illiterates

I wonder if you would say dogs fuckin on the streets are fornicating too
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by smileyoo: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
OP. what you 're passing through is what's called the hour of spiritual decission. its either you sink, or you soar higher. salvation is personel, i pray the Lord give you the grace of an overcomer. though its true you may never 've a perfect understanding of the bible, but i can assure you can never be an atheist. God is real.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Wane2: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
As for me, I say to each his own belief, I personally won't come to poke holes in people's beliefs and religion, you can believe in everything or believe in nothing, I don't care as long as you don't try to force anything on me, because I will never try to force anything on anyone.
If I'm an atheist don't try to force any religion on me and if I'm practising any religion don't try to make me loose faith, it's as simple as that, if everyone could just mind their business and face their own beliefs you wouldn't be hearing of religious clashes, but this damned human society can never fücking mind their business.
We should all try to be moral than religious. As we all should know morality is different from religion, but that's an explanation for another day.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by APOPTOSIS: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okkk
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
smileyoo:
OP. what you 're passing through is what's called the hour of spiritual decission. its either you sink, or you soar higher. salvation is personel, i pray the Lord give you the grace of an overcomer. though its true you may never 've a perfect understanding of the bible, but i can assure you can never be an atheist. God is real.
In your own case, you sunk thinking Religion is real
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wane2:
As for me, I say to each his own belief, I personally won't come to poke holes in people's beliefs and religion, you can believe in everything or believe in nothing, I don't care as long as you don't try to force anything on me, because I will never try to force anything on anyone.
If I'm an atheist don't try to force any religion on me and if I'm practising any religion don't try to make me loose faith, it's as simple as that, if everyone could just mind their business and face their own beliefs you wouldn't be hearing of religious clashes, but this damned human society can never fücking mind their business.
We should all try to be moral than religious. As we all should know morality is different from religion, but that's an explanation for another day.
This ignorance is how religion passed from our forefathers to us. And will continue that way anyway
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by mayhon(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
I'm not that jobless, man.
C'mon, open your heart and seek the truth.

Don't be afraid of what you don't know.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by toye440: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
Logic 101 A Fool says there is god yet cannot prove it

[s][/s]
A fool says there is no God yet runs from his village ppl( witches and wizards). There's no God yet Devil exists. Pls dem teach u words and opposite for school abi ur teacher skipped that part.
White. Black
Good. Bad
God. ...,..
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by DAVE5(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
WebSurfer:

I am not sorry bro
Most of you religious people are illiterates

I wonder if you would say dogs fuckin on the streets are fornicating too

You want use me learn how to insult abi

When you argue with a mad man, people from a distance won’t know who’s who

Well, I leave you to your fate so I won’t be misconstrued by people from a distance

Like you earlier stated, I’m an illiterate and you’re literate, probably the wisest man to walk the earth, who knows
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by trinity11(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
OP, your post is very simple and precise.

1. your observation about tithe is correct, but it has nothing to do with God. God has giving us instructions through the bible, but people like you and I, who found those churches mostly twist those bible verses to suit their swollen pocket/bank account.

2. your observation about some contradiction in the Bible is also correct. but what you must know is that those contradiction is because all the characters in the bible are human like you and I with shortcomings, and the bible did not filter away their shortcomings and sell their good deeds to you, the bible sold both their good and their bad to us, for us to learn and knw him more.

3. Does God truely answers prayer
This is the most sensitive part of your observations. I will not say yes neither will I say no, because only you know your experiences in life. TO ME, GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS, THOUGH NOT ALL.

As funny as it may sound i would like to recommend a movie for you if you don't mind. (God tussi great ho) Bollywood.

All the best as you make the most crucial decision of your life.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MJBOLT: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
a fool says i run from village people yet the fool has no proof,this same fool thinks atheist believe in the devil and claims the devil exists with no evidence to back it up.

What a fool,dont be like this fool.

toye440:
A fool says there is no God yet runs from his village ppl( witches and wizards). There's no God yet Devil exists. Pls dem teach u words and opposite for school abi ur teacher skipped that part.
White. Black
Good. Bad
God. ...,..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by cooltola(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
WebSurfer:

don’t be dumb bro. How do we have mosquitos and flies ?

How do you think the earth was formed

Do you ask yourself maybe if there was a natural disaster at one time which divided the continents?

Do you know earth is about 3.5-6 billion years old ?

Do you even know the oldest fossil found dates back to over 300,000 years ago ? (Christianity or Adam wouldn’t even be created then)

There are alot of things wikipedia will expose you to only if you dedicate your time into thorough research

The koko is that even science cannot explain the origin of life. These so called scientists are just observing the obvious or speculating on what happened? most of their theory are just observation or their discoveries are accidental. a science discovery can be oil and water do not mix. How do they know how accurate carbon dating is ? How accurate is carbon dating ?is the same people that cannot fully explain how the universe keep operating or believe that humans evolved from ape? if man was still evolving , we should developed wings to fly by now. As advance science is, no or how the earth keep rotating at precision?

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by englishmart(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:

alright thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by erenax: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=cooltola post=85354646][/quote]

And who told you science have not ?
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Awolowo86: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
When you think you are doing God a favour by believing in him, then you have missed it totally.
If only on this earth you have hope, the Bible says you are above all men most miserable.

Do a search and read up about all known atheists from time immemorial, they few that their deathbeds experiences were recorded, read it then make your decision.

In as much as the Almighty Father loves us so much and doesn't want anyone to perish, if you DECIDE not to believe Him, He will not force you. But believe me, when you will come back running, then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by WebSurfer(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
erenax:

Who created the spirits and why do they have super ability than man?

Ask yourself instead why you neglected your fore fathers tradition to choose a delusional one

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.