Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert (65139 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Ayobami7(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
注意
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by demsy21(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
I didn't know there was another music genre inside Rap. Whatever it is, he's good at it.
chukzyfcbb:

Future cannot be classified a rapper. What he does is not in any way Rap.

He is in a world called TRAP
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kennyswag:
Myndd44 Seun lalasticlala
Have you prayed for the little child?? ??
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kennyswag: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Have you prayed for the little child?? ??
that picture is so gross na..
Use your sense
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kennyswag:
that picture is so gross na..
Use your sense
I saw the video, oh my God, you wouldn't believe the level of pains and suffering the little man is going through.

please pray for him, only prayer can save him. ehm! forget about it being grossing.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Finnestgreat: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
First it was cardi b,now it's future with his babe lori harvey.Them go use our naira buy mansion for their country.Drake e remain u,i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Litmus: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
alizma:

Maybe there is a new route for moving coke around the world. Watin local man know self

That would be Togo, heading to Nigeria like rice from Benin, except rice stays put.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by cooltola(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2019
when some people get money for lagos, so that is the reason Future is here . Money that I do not even how they make it. Some of them, them papa are politicians, some are into coke business, some papa just get money.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kazoo24: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Went to Lagos Nigeria travel coast to coast Future#lyrics-Government Official-

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by MrHerrera(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Lori Harvey, no be that girl wey dey date multiple stars at a time, she be Memphis Depay, P Diddy, Justin Comb ex and now following Future... dis girl na all round HoeLowShow!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Masama: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2019
And so what?
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kpeshi10(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2019
BanevsJoker:
That Lori Harvey is a ho. Industry ho. She's like a recording studio, every rapper has been in her.
Shey Memphis Depay proposed to her... na Memphis wife nau
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by nwamabo247(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamanii22:

Try twitter...
those guys keep impersonating me with different account may God meet them with condition my own is better than.you can check my profile
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:
They just wanna come and MAKE QUICK MILLIONS that's all.After his shows here, Next thing you go hear now is FUTURE BUYS CALIFORNIA HOME WORTH $7MILLION.

Freak.. how much is our naira worth in USD.. y'all just spewing shit like your currency is more powerful than pounds...
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
DCmonster:
My favourite artiste! I wish I am in Lagos right now. # chase the cheque, never chase a bitch. # Bleep up some commas # sweat, tears and blood.

That dude is a beast.. he's my favourite trapper...

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Balogunodua:

Go buy sense oga high self esteem undecided

They're not better than you but when they nominate your Nigerian artiste' for Grammy they go dey feel like na even nomination they receive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.