Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,367 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

DSA, You Are Delusional And Have Problems With Your Mental Reasoning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSA, You Are Delusional And Have Problems With Your Mental Reasoning (225 Views)

This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran / Why Faith Is Delusional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSA, You Are Delusional And Have Problems With Your Mental Reasoning by Demaduka(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Please did you watch the recent video of DSA posted on Dec 28, 2019, captioned, tell any young man that wants to host any night vigil in 2020 to please listen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCoX9HX_ws

If you listen to the analogy of DSA in the above video, you will observe that he really has a problem with his mental reasoning and is delusional. He is comparing the followers of celebrities with some known men of God.

DSA, please the ministries of these men of God are not majorly on social media like yours. For your information, these men of God don’t know what happens or is happening in their social media as they don’t have time for that.

The social media accounts of these men of God were created and run by their media team. You that ran your social media yourself you can only boast of 36,650 facebook followers, 126k YouTube followers. This follower includes my humble self.

I said that DSA is delusional because these men of God, all have over 100 thousand church members that come to sit to listen to them every weekday. Moreover, millions listen to their teaching via satellite.

DSA, please it is a high time you find something doing and stops misleading your followers. Remember the warning of Jesus in Mathew 18:6 “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it was better for him that a millstone was hanged about his neck, and that he was drowned in the depth of the sea”.
Re: DSA, You Are Delusional And Have Problems With Your Mental Reasoning by Demaduka(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Demaduka:
Please did you watch the recent video of DSA posted on Dec 28, 2019, captioned, tell any young man that wants to host any night vigil in 2020 to please listen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCoX9HX_ws

If you listen to the analogy of DSA in the above video, you will observe that he really has a problem with his mental reasoning and is delusional. He is comparing the followers of celebrities with some known men of God.

DSA, please the ministries of these men of God are not majorly on social media like yours. For your information, these men of God don’t know what happens or is happening in their social media as they don’t have time for that.

The social media accounts of these men of God were created and run by their media team. You that ran your social media yourself you can only boast of 36,650 facebook followers, 126k YouTube followers. This follower includes my humble self.

I said that DSA is delusional because these men of God, all have over 100 thousand church members that come to sit to listen to them every weekday. Moreover, millions listen to their teaching via satellite.

DSA, please it is a high time you find something doing and stops misleading your followers. Remember the warning of Jesus in Mathew 18:6 “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it was better for him that a millstone was hanged about his neck, and that he was drowned in the depth of the sea”.

Please join to pray for DSA

(1) (Reply)

Your Helpers Will Multiply This Year. Your Men Will Not Be Few. Deuteronomy 33:6 / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Npa Ara Wa Mo / The Limit Of Children's Obedience To Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.