Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures (55073 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2019
moshino:

Now you are mentioning 'children' that are not involved in this. It looks like you have lost your womb as well in abortions. Since you want to curse God's innocent children, may God forever deny you of children.
he will not only deny of good children, he will also deny of heaven wicked soul.. U cannot read a Comment and see were I am coming from.. U will children oh, but u will cry every day swine
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by ifeanyija(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
foolish goat, mind ur business. Am entitled to my opinion. Man wey no Sabi mind his business
e pain u wella, happy
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
as in... I tire, then bringing how I am jealous of the couple like seriously. Like it's opinion calm down.. Even men follow join mouth though I think dey are 15year old boys. Babe, u will live long and become very rich becos its rare 2 see someone with sense on this platform

Lmao very funny. The men are allowed to rubbish the guys suit but we should keep shut about the dress because we are women hahaha dress kee them there

This is why the country is messed up; people too like eye service and not the truth. Let them bring social media bill for us because we refuse to enslave ourselves because of white gown hahaha

I wish you the same my dear! More grease to your elbow just ignore them smh!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by moshino(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
he will not only deny of good children, he will also deny of heaven wicked soul.. U cannot read a Comment and see were I am coming from.. U will children oh, but u will cry every day swine

You're already crying everyday, pained, wretched, bitter soul. Me and all of mine are fantastic and doing great in a land flowing with milk and honey, very very far away from you, illiterate, pained soul.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
moshino:

You're already crying everyday, pained, wretched, bitter soul. Me and all of mine are fantastic and doing great in a land flowing with milk and honey, very very far away from you, illiterate, pained soul.
illiterate... Now I know why u cld not understand my comment, u are obviously blind and demented grin grin grin grin. Crazy asshole
Re: Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures by Eriga212: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Fuckable.... my kinda woman

is that all you have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.