Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy (527 Views)

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Gentlerespect76: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders,

I am looking to buy a Nigerian used 2007/8 Toyota Camry or Honda Accord Evil Spirit 08/9 preferably in a good and reliable shape, with first or confirmed unaccidented body. Private/individual sellers most preferred. I am not in a hurry. Offer open till new year.

My budget is kind of tight but I am willing to pay 900k to a million if I can get the type of ride I want. You can contact me via this number: 0811 356 8596
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Asquare84(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gentlerespect76:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I am looking to buy a Nigerian used 2007/8 Toyota Camry or Honda Accord Evil Spirit 08/9 preferably in a good and reliable shape, with first or confirmed unaccidented body. Private/individual sellers most preferred. I am not in a hurry. Offer open till new year.

My budget is kind of tight but I am willing to pay 900k to a million if I can get the type of ride I want. You can contact me via this number: 0811 356 8596

I will advise you search for this monicker on nairaland, amdman he will get you a good offer from Canada
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by imiski(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gentlerespect76:
Fellow Nairalanders,

move your topic to car talk there are gurus there that can help you. Gazuzz
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Gentlerespect76: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
imiski:
move your topic to car talk there are gurus there that can help you. Gazuzz

Thanks a lot bro. Will do so now!
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by greggng: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Some of you here are aiding and abetting evil. How can someone have a budget of 1million for that range of cars? Let him visit sars office to buy some...if you know your budget is low then u 've to settle for less....nairaland is not a place where you want the best with your chicken fee.
Re: In Need Of A Vehicle To Buy by Gentlerespect76: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
EvilJust thinking about the point you are trying to make. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

1.2m. 05 Corolla. Update About My Threshold / Chevy Astro Truck Used One For Sale Today 07062764235 / You Can Pre-order Your Car From The USA And Get It Delivered In 5weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.