Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,353 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos (3415 Views)

Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) / Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by BlackHutus: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Her name is Jaye Love

She said that she did no Plastic Surgery , That her Backside is Real.

Checkout some of her Pictures + Throwback Pictures below.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/jayelove9/

cc; lalasticlala

She Told us that the Ass is not Fake , But Internet will never Forget ... Throwback Pictures below.

She was Once a Nurse ...

Before she starts taking 'BUTT Enlargement Drugs"

The Result After her Decision ..

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by BeStroNG(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Speechless.

I'm a strong fan of ass but this is way too much for my 7" dick.

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by Yemike(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't know if there's a problem with me cuz I don't find this kind of butt attractive. It's too bigge.

I'm a fan of moderate something.

Moderate boobs moderate arse moderate bodygrin

What's with the first pic tho' I spent like a minute looking at it.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by StarUp: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Biko the year is coming to an end...don't let us end the year with the picture of this kinda ass in our subconscious.
Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Which kind of toilet does she use first of all because I am no longer understanding again

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by jendhorlee(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
in Naira Marley's voice; Idi arere, idi abajo, idi ofo ta n nidi iya, gbedi jor, idi nrun

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
to fork dis one go be like punishment instead of enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by Mrop(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
I see
Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by aolawale025: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ass looks real
Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51am On Dec 30, 2019
here, thats her before the surgery:

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by donprincebigt(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2019
na so she take blow just few days to New year. baba God I Neva lose hope on top dz year. surprise me Sir
Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by Philipmems(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2019
This Gateman work for nairaland wan blind my eyes ooooo

Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by Emmoa(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2019
What's happens to her at old age?
Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by BlackHutus: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Identity Of The Lady With Big Ass Spotted At Ghana Airport Revealed, More Photos by englishmart(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
BeStroNG:
Hmmmmmm

Speechless.

I'm a strong fan of ass but this is way too much for my 7" dick.
Na lie, you forget, na 9.5"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Hope This Is Not A Movie" - Mike Godson Positions Himself Behind Luchy Donalds / How Suleman Almost Removed Georgina Onuoha's Womb With His Manh00d - Gistlover / Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.