Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,592 members, 7,917,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain (1098 Views)

Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / Jos People Stone Peter Obi Supporters For Campaigning For A Dull Man. / Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by malagu: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
APC Chieftain vows to open horrible can of worms that will make Edo people stone Oshiomhole on the street https://thenewsroom.ng/Details?id=3502

Re: I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by Aniyeye: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
that he did not develop edo or what
Re: I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by Citytrend: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
No need sir, because we are already Aware that Everyone called by the name Politician in this country has an untold stories

Well, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Then yours is cupboard and hidden grave of skeletons. They will open it for you
Re: I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Which can of worm? Oshiomole did it in other states,nothing will stop him retiring Obaseki permanently in 2020
Re: I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by RichBoy247: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
If you like open van of snakes, nah you the snakes go bite first. Maybe you need to learn from Bukola Saraki who is nursing fresh political wounds everyday. He does not know if the State Government or the FG will revoke his marriage certificate next and take his wife and kids from him.
Re: I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain by leofab(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please do anything to tame these public enemies

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) / The Fulani Sunni Establishment Moves To Outlaw Another Islamic Sect / FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.