Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Do I Get Out Of This Doghouse? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get Out Of This Doghouse? (768 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of This Doghouse? by Gilgamesh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
Greetings everybody. I'm new here and this is my first post. I got  a problem and I need your best advice.
It was on the last Sallah holidays. I took my girlfriend out to have a bite at an eatery, chill out and generally have a good time. We were sitting at our table, dealing with our food, when a lady walked in. This lady was gorgeous! She had the most seductive figure I've ever seen on a woman and she was dressed to kill-in some soft clinging material that left nothing to the imagination. She radiated pure sex! I know she definitely came to cause trouble that day.

Now, I am no novice in the dating game. I know the rules, yes I do. So, I totally ignored this tempteress and concentrated on my food.
On her way to the serving ponit, she passed in front of my table and somehow dropped her handkerchief, bent down, picked it up and continued with a roll of the hips.
I saw all this with the tail of my eye while gisting with my gf. i was not about to break the rules and openly ogle another girl. Then my gf asked me
"she has nice hips doesn't she?"
"who?" I answered,
"why, that lady that just went by" she said.
"Oh yes she sure does" I replied.
And that was the beginning of my troubles. Since that day, I've been banished to the doghouse. No hug, kisses and definitely no loving. My gf is now the ice queen. She wouldnt even listen to any explanation from me. Its not as if she has any cause to be jealous, for crying out loud. With a vital statistics of 36 28 42, she's not exactly a loser in the Hips Department.
So Why wouldnt she listen to me?
Why am I being punished like this? she asked me a question didnt she?
why would she even be jealous of a total stranger?
Im tired of this doghouse. Please advice me.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Doghouse? by googles: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

your girlfriend has capital issues grin

she prolly caught you ogling the sexy one, but the punishment is too much nah

Drama grin
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Doghouse? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2010
@poster
you crack me the hell up. . . . . . . you wrote:

This lady was gorgeous! She had the most seductive figure I've ever seen on a woman and she was dressed to kill-in some soft clinging material that left nothing to the imagination. She radiated pure sex! I know she definitely came to cause trouble that day

by the extensive details you gave of this fox, i can safely say that you had a GOOD look at her thus stared in some way while your gf was right in front of you. mistake numero UNO

Now, I am no novice in the dating game. I know the rules, yes I do

bro,the rules are very simple, even if you looked with the "tail of your eyes", YOU MUST DENY IT. telling your gf that the damsel had nice hips proved to your gf that you had a peek. . . . . . . . . . even if you tried your hardest to keep your composure when the sultry lady bent over, lol.  mistake numero DOS

My gf is now the ice queen. She wouldnt even listen to any explanation from me. Its not as if she has any cause to be jealous, for crying out loud. With a vital statistics of 36 28 42, she's not exactly a loser in the Hips Department.

didnt you say that you knew the rules?!
her measurements have nothing to do with anything. even if she had NO hips she would still expect you to tell her that she is the bomb and thus you would have no need to watch them fox bending over. looking at a gal who is better than her is more hurtful because if your gal was really the bomb then your eyes would have been focussed on her not the fox. mistake numero TRES

So Why wouldnt she listen to me?
Why am I being punished like this? she asked me a question didnt she?
why would she even be jealous of a total stranger?

what you have to say is pointless, you confessed to the crime!
the rules are simple: DONT LOOK and if you happen to glance in that direction, delete whatever you have seen from your mind ON THE SPOT!
your gal is not jealous of a stranger, she is pissed that so little could get your attention while your gf is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. we can therefore imagine how much "attention" you would have given this gal, if you were alone! mistake numero CUATRO

give her time to forgive your silly mistake and all will be cool. tell her that YOU KNOW that you did wrong and wont do it again.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Doghouse? by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
Gilgamesh:

I saw all this with the tail of my eye while gisting with my gf. i was not about to break the rules and openly ogle another girl. Then my gf asked me
"she has nice hips doesn't she?"
"who?" I answered,
"why, that lady that just went by" she said.
[b]"Oh yes she sure does" I replied.[/b]Im tired of this doghouse. Please advice me.
Was that really your answer? shocked shocked shocked grin. I mean for real? shocked shocked shocked grin

With a reply like that, your doghouse treatment there I say it Is well deserved grin.

RULE NO1 - Deny(when I say deny, I mean it.) ever taking notice of the sexy lass.

(1) (Reply)

Does Nepa Still Exist, Sorry Power Holding(s) / Police Check Point At Ikorodu After Lagos Polythechnic By Intercontinental Bank / Facts And Figures To Ginger Us To Take Back Nigeria: 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.