Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man (8175 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Froshloaded: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2020
smiley
Riele:

Tsk tsk tsk tsk
Morning
When is jamb starting??
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Am not disputing this anyway,marry a rich guy
But have noticed that girls or ladies who say this are from poor background

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

LMAO . It's take a million of your words to make me move a nerve .
o.k itz remaining 999,99
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Skmoda360(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2020
StrikeBack:
5 years from now, you'll regret all this nonsense you've been posting on nairaland.

You have a face to your monicker..

The internet never forgets
I have warned her severally but she won't listen....I think she wanna destroy her future....that's my take on all the rubbish she has been posting since her appear on NL....BRO, just ignore her she will bite her fingers later.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

You date brain and character . Your choice !

Why are you questioning my choice .
Since you can't analyse situations,let me break it down for you..
With the way you write,I know you are in your late 20s early 30s. The thing is this,you are yet complaining about men being broke which means you are yet to find a rich dude simply because you are not in the same class as them. Trust me,any man of his value will check this first.This then limits your possibilities of grabbing one, because like me,when I get close to a lady and realize we are not in same class I bolt. So baby watch out for the broke men getting made with the knowledge that women should be carefully selected. Still boils down to same fact cos you don't catch their fancy simply because you are broke! But rather they pay to have you when they please then you in turn come here to blast men who can keep,feed ,impregnate and care for you?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Blakjewelry:
wanted to ignore this but on a second thought, so what you date or marry a rich dude then things go wrong in the futukre and he went broke what will you do
pls ask the fugly dumbtard. She has see be like fufu wey dem rough handle self... Ugly and senseless biatch!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Morning
When is jamb starting??

On Saturday grin .

Wish me luck.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Since you can't analyse situations,let me break it down for you..
With the way you write,I know you are in your late 20s early 30s. The thing is this,you are yet complaining about men being broke which means you are yet to find a rich dude simply because you are not in the same class as them. Trust me,any man of his value will check this first.This then limits your possibilities of grabbing one, because like me,when I get close to a lady and realize we are not in same class I bolt. So baby watch out for the broke men getting made with the knowledge that women should be carefully selected. Still boils down to same fact cos you don't catch their fancy simply because you are broke! But rather they pay to have you when they please then you in turn come here to blast men who can keep,feed ,impregnate and care for you?

Tsk tsk tsk .

Story !
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Froshloaded: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
smiley
Riele:

On Saturday grin .

Wish me luck.
Goodluck
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Victoronah1: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

Smh . No one asked you to date me .

I won't also date a broke man . If you have a problem with my decision then take the closest cab to third mainland bridge
you don't get it. You're not even my class. Like you need to be rich to attract riches. Rich bond with rich. Poor bond with poor. Dirty with dirty etc. You can't be broke and a nuisance and a liability and expect me or even a rich guy to date you. If it's for being pretty,the beautiful ones are not yet born. Unless you have something really else to offer,syne you're a celebrity and I know dating you will make me famous that maybe the only way. But since you're just a church rat from a popper(I am not certain) then I'll just pass. Have a nice day
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
As a guy if only u can make money aswear. just try and make money u can Bleep any gurl u want and dump at your will most naija gurlz are full time LovePeddler dont waste yur strength killing yur self to please a bitchy girlfriend dey aint loyal. just Bleep and go. till u meet dat humble girl dat isnt afta yur money. trust me u will know. this is that special one. undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Riele u are a confirmed troublemaker, n u've even got thick skin to add to it, just look at the way u are challenging everyone.
I couldn't help but laugh at all these comments.
LMAO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Victoronah1:
you don't get it. You're not even my class. Like you need to be rich to attract riches. Rich bond with rich. Poor bond with poor. Dirty with dirty etc. You can't be broke and a nuisance and a liability and expect me or even a rich guy to date you. If it's for being pretty,the beautiful ones are not yet born. Unless you have something really else to offer,syne you're a celebrity and I know dating you will make me famous that maybe the only way. But since you're just a church rat from a popper(I am not certain) then I'll just pass. Have a nice day

Assumptions . Sit there and assume that I'm a church rat . I don't care Sha .

You're not my class either . You're broke don't disturb my mention .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by proclinician: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Victoronah1:

You're very right.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
pls ask the fugly dumbtard. She has see be like fufu wey dem rough handle self... Ugly and senseless biatch!

Smh .

You have a problem with my looks . You should have a problem with the money in your account .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.