Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (58178 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name / I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Babaheekmat: 6:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Digmygold:

Towards his corpse? Its too late dude. All that's gone.

Mehn.. Sure say no be your behaviour kill him sha.. Depression...
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 6:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Mehn.. Sure say no be your behaviour kill him sha.. Depression...

Who cares? Did he care if hunger killed me? Did he spend one kobo on my welfare? Do you know how it feels to know your father is alive somewhere and stayed away from you like you were some plague or ebola?
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Babaheekmat: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Digmygold:

Who cares? Did he care if hunger killed me? Did he spend one kobo on my welfare? Do you know how it feels to know your father is alive somewhere and stayed away from you like you were some plague or ebola?

But the creator is there for you bro. You have no reason to hate him anymore.. Let go bruv.. Let go
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by kaziblake(f): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Babaheekmat:

But the creator is there for you bro. You have no reason to hate him anymore.. Let go bruv.. Let go
Please just keep your sermon.. You have been trying to justify rubbish

1 Like

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Babaheekmat: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2020
kaziblake:
Please just keep your sermon.. You have been trying to justify rubbish

What would you gain from hate..
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by kaziblake(f): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Babaheekmat:

What would you gain from hate..
Abeggi
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Babaheekmat: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2020
kaziblake:
Abeggi

Hate leads to just one path... Destruction.

I understand the pains and the worries and lots of emotional issues.. But, you are alive and okay.. That matters..

Shows up. Am your pa. Welcome pa. That's all. At least, accord respect. I ain't saying packing up and go live with him though..

But if the pa is a Billionaire.. Am sure your reaction would change.. Not this you are putting up.

Can we talk in mail
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by daddytime(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2020
rago:
[/b]

U are clearly downplaying the enormity of the sin that this father had committed.

Oh let's all be a run-away dad and, what, 15-20 years later, come back and reclaim our abandoned child.

Think about it. There have to be consequences!

Of everyone that had quoted me on this topic, I have chosen to reply just you because it's a new year.

If you talk about consequences which I wholly support, it might interest you to know that Karma, whose place you'd be taking when you try to deny the kid her biological father, always must have done his/her work before these run-away fathers come calling.

Some fights you just leave for nature and destiny because even in the process of thinking you are shielding the kid from a cowardly father, she might turn up tomorrow to dissent you for that singular act.

You can tell her all about his eff ups and denials of her, but do well to let her know who sired him/her. I am talking from experience.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by BarryLondon007(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Digmygold:

Stop talking nonsense. I am a victim and i never moved a muscle searching for some stupid idiotic runaway sperm donor "dad".
Referring to your dad that way is terrible and disheartening
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Digmygold:
I hope you also forgive and forget when some asshole puts your daughter in the family way, abandons her and your grandchild and comes knocking 32 years after.

no matter how a useless cunt that man would/could be, i could NEVER stop a biological father from having contact with his child.
btw: if i have to blame someone then my daughter (who opened her legs to such useless man) should take part of the blame, and certainly NOT that innocent child
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no matter how a useless cunt that man would/could be, i could NEVER stop a biological father from having contact with his child.
btw: if i have to blame someone then my daughter (who opened her legs to such useless man) should take part of the blame, and certainly NOT that innocent child

Of what relevance is that useless man to any child? I bet the man never introduced himself to your daughter as Mr. Useless.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
BarryLondon007:

Referring to your dad that way is terrible and disheartening

But abandoning me isnt terrible?

Point of correction he was not my dad.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Babaheekmat:

I wish i could my brother.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Babaheekmat: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

I wish i could my brother.

If him be dangote.. Your reaction won't be this o.. Forgive him
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Babaheekmat:

If him be dangote.. Your reaction won't be this o.. Forgive him

I thank God for my life and finances bro. We are all not the same. Plus Karma will be never make him Dangote.

1 Like

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:
Of what relevance is that useless man to any child? I bet the man never introduced himself to your daughter as Mr. Useless.

he is the BIOLOGICAL father. thats the "relevance"... and although you may look down upon it, he will NEVER lose that.... and whether he introduced himself before or not is irrelevant to that point.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

he is the BIOLOGICAL father. thats the "relevance"... and although you may look down upon it, he will NEVER lose that.... and whether he introduced himself before or not is irrelevant to that point.

Biological means nothing. He will.forever be irrelevant. Its the carer.and welfare giver that should be applauded not a.fvcking sperm donor. I know you are a baby daddy. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:
Biological means nothing. He will.forever be irrelevant. Its the carer.and welfare giver that should be applauded not a.fvcking sperm donor. I know you are a baby daddy. Keep dreaming.

you see thats where you miss the whole issue....NOBODY ask you to applaud a man who "may" have abandoned you at birth, i am just reminding you WHO that man is (whether you like it or not). what you decide to blindly do with this information, is up to you.

i know fully well that before any smart person dismiss someone forever (as your biological father), you should listen to what they have to say on the matter.....as we all know that "maybe" he couldnt be there, "maybe" it had to do with something your mother did, "maybe" he didnt want to be there for genuine reasons, "maybe" he was forced into not being there, "maybe" he aint even your biological father etc etc... who the hell knows why he left unless you actually ASK HIM?!!?!?!
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you see thats where you miss the whole issue....NOBODY ask you to applaud a man who "may" have abandoned you at birth, i am just reminding you WHO that man is (whether you like it or not). what you decide to blindly do with this information, is up to you.

i know fully well that before any smart person dismiss someone forever (as your biological father), you should listen to what they have to say on the matter.....as we all know that "maybe" he couldnt be there, "maybe" it had to do with something your mother did, "maybe" he didnt want to be there for genuine reasons, "maybe" he was forced into not being there, "maybe" he aint even your biological father etc etc... who the hell knows why he left unless you actually ASK HIM?!!?!?!

Only a fool.will ask a deadbeat why he left. Their pattern and motive Is common knowledge. To reap where they have not sown. Simple. To me he is a wailer.

I believe even 6 feet below he is still wailing.

Whats my business with stories from an ass who left in order to dodge his responsibilities?
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Digmygold:
Only a fool.will ask a deadbeat why he left. Their pattern and motive Is common knowledge. To reap where they have not sown. Simple. To me he is a wailer.

but the baby daddy is not the one to want to meet that child, his family is....so what your point? reap what exactly? you are so hellbent on your rubbish that you dont see that it is ONLY Affecting the child in this picture....

Whats my business with stories from an ass who left in order to dodge his responsibilities?

how do you know that? you are so biased on this subject, you cant bring anything valid to this discussion.... you assume too much rubbish.
here is a simple clue: get your mind out your aasss and THINK OF THE CHILD instead (thats the only one that matters)
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but the baby daddy is not the one to want to meet that child, his family is....so what your point? reap what exactly? you are so hellbent on your rubbish that you dont see that it is ONLY Affecting the child in this picture....

how do you know that? you are so biased on this subject, you cant bring anything valid to this discussion.... you assume too much rubbish.
here is a simple clue: get your mind out your aasss and THINK OF THE CHILD instead (thats the only one that matters)

Who sent the family?

Reap affection from a child he showed none and in some cases reap money from a child he never sent to school nor fed to ensure that that child is healthy and alive.

Why can he not assume the mother of the child also left and the child died due to neglect and hunger?

You are the one who needs to get your brain out of your ass not me.

A child who has a pattern and way of life already? Then some damn deadbeat without emotions who left when he was most needed thinks its okay to come mess up the childs regimen perhaps to disappear again?

That's bullshi#t!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by TheCongo2: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
obama30:

From your nairaland name your an Igbo, In Igbo Custom one dosen't

Wow... long post but very deep ... I love it
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Digmygold:
Who sent the family?

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #1
who even told you that the biological father wants to see this child? the main problem here is that... because babymama has been lying to her daughter about who her father is, the family getting close is the beginning of a nightmare so baby mama MUST right her wrongs regardless.

Reap affection from a child he showed none and in some cases reap money from a child he never sent to school nor fed to ensure that that child is healthy and alive.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #2
you are so narrow minded that "money" is the only nonsense in your mind, without thinking of the emotional/psychological aspect of this issue.
what about if it was babydaddy's family who want to right their wrong and financially help that babe and/or include her in their will? what if they are the ones with money and could change that child's life for the better? would you still make the above deluded failed assumptions?

Why can he not assume the mother of the child also left and the child died due to neglect and hunger?

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #3
but it didnt happen so why do you even think about it? get your mind out of the gutter. this man made a mistake, YES!, this man didnt carry his responsibility for 16yrs, YES! this man is a bastard, YES! but he is still the biologial father of that child and should be forgiven. i wont even be surprised if you people are godfearing religious people yet acting like the devil...read what your holy book says about FORGIVENESS!

A child who has a pattern and way of life already? Then some damn deadbeat without emotions who left when he was most needed thinks its okay to come mess up the childs regimen perhaps to disappear again?

FINAL DELUDED ASSUMPTION
the child has a "deceitful" way of life by believing that a man is her biological father, when he isnt.... and even if that child had the best life ever, she needs to know the TRUTH about who she is AND STOP BEING DECEIVED!
stop wrongly assuming that this guy has no emotions simply because he left babymama and child... many men leave for countless reasons (cheating/deceit/fear/society/religion/family etc) get your mind out your aaass.... but again, even if that man didnt give a damn about that child back then, he should be forgiven as it is NEVER TOO LATE for a father to right his wrongs and get a r/ship with his child... even if she is in her 60s. deluded people who only think about money will foolishly say that because they raised a child and spent money on her, it means baby daddy should never see that child ever, how foolish?! whats more important for that child? let HER decide if she wants to be in that man's life or not? let HER be the one to make that important decision, and not family members who think they have the right to decide who that child can love.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #1
who even told you that the biological father wants to see this child? the main problem here is that... because babymama has been lying to her daughter about who her father is, the family getting close is the beginning of a nightmare so baby mama MUST right her wrongs regardless.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #2
you are so narrow minded that "money" is the only nonsense in your mind, without thinking of the emotional/psychological aspect of this issue.
what about if it was babydaddy's family who want to right their wrong and financially help that babe and/or include her in their will? what if they are the ones with money and could change that child's life for the better? would you still make the above deluded failed assumptions?

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #3
but it didnt happen so why do you even think about it? get your mind out of the gutter. this man made a mistake, YES!, this man didnt carry his responsibility for 16yrs, YES! this man is a bastard, YES! but he is still the biologial father of that child and should be forgiven. i wont even be surprised if you people are godfearing religious people yet acting like the devil...read what your holy book says about FORGIVENESS!

FINAL DELUDED ASSUMPTION
the child has a "deceitful" way of life by believing that a man is her biological father, when he isnt.... and even if that child had the best life ever, she needs to know the TRUTH about who she is AND STOP BEING DECEIVED!
stop wrongly assuming that this guy has no emotions simply because he left babymama and child... many men leave for countless reasons (cheating/deceit/fear/society/religion/family etc) get your mind out your aaass.... but again, even if that man didnt give a damn about that child back then, he should be forgiven as it is NEVER TOO LATE for a father to right his wrongs and get a r/ship with his child... even if she is in her 60s. deluded people who only think about money will foolishly say that because they raised a child and spent money on her, it means baby daddy should never see that child ever, how foolish?! whats more important for that child? let HER decide if she wants to be in that man's life or not? let HER be the one to make that important decision, and not family members who think they have the right to decide who that child can love.

Did i just read "SIMPLY because he left his babymama and child" Did you just register the act of leaving your child as "SIMPLE"? You are sick and need help.

The way of life of the fvcking deadbeat is way worse than deceitful because its extemely evil. I hope they get soldiers to beat him to death and throw his corpse to wild pigs for lunch.

Without the damn family she is almost in University.What do you think she needs the greedy losers for at this point in her life? Its too late to apologise.

The deadbeat loser can right his wrong only by jumping into the nearest lagoon and never surviving the ordeal. Let him go and sit by ths right side of the devil in hell where scoundrels like him belong.

I dont banter with shi#t heads.

1 Like

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Digmygold:
Did i just read "SIMPLY because he left his babymama and child" Did you just register the act of leaving your child as "SIMPLE"? You are sick and need help.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #4
yes i wrote "simply" because as hard as their lives may have been, thats is NOT a reason to deceive that child by feeding her arrant nonsense about who she is. you dont know why babydaddy hasnt been in that child's life for 16yr, so stop ASSUMING RUBBISH!!!!

The way of life of the fvcking deadbeat is way worse than deceitful because its extemely evil. I hope they get soldiers to beat him to death and throw his corpse to wild pigs for lunch

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #5
you believe that man is a deabeat and his punishment should be to PUNISH THAT CHILD?! how deluded... again, think of the child because anybody with a brain understands that just because a father "may" be a deadbeat (nobody knows why he left or if he is even that babydaddy) that shouldnt be a reason to make that child pay for that.

Without the damn family she is almost in University.What do you think she needs the greedy losers for at this point in her life? Its too late to apologise.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #6
so being in uni is a life achievement that means that child does NOT need to know who her biological father is and she should continue being deceived for the rest of her life?!
so because the family want to be in this child's life automatically means to you that its a financial issue? is that child so dumb that she cant use her mind to decide that on her own, abi?
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE; EVER!!!!! only deluded people who see this child as an investment (instead of a pride and joy) would think/say this rubbish and try to keep her biological family from having contact with that child.... as if they will lose anything if her biological family suddenly gets in her life. ***spit on floor***

The deadbeat loser can right his wrong only by jumping into the nearest lagoon and never surviving the ordeal. Let him go and sit by ths right side of the devil in hell where scoundrels like him belong.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #7
sadly, whether you (or her mother) like it or not, these people will have access to this child ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, and will tell her the truth. so keep having a hissy fit about nonsense until it happens. the day that child is an adult and she will be away from the deceitful people in her life, her biological father and family can have any access to her as they desire AND this girl will now decide on her own if she wants to have a r/ship with her biological family or not. you are so hellbent on hurting the dad at any cost that you cant get your head out the gutter to understand that it only hurts the CHILD!!!!!

i suggest you educate yourself about what your holybook says about repentance and forgiveness before you come here and foolishly talk about hell. its lying/deceiving demons like yourself that will have a VIP seat there. lol
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #4
yes i wrote "simply" because as hard as their lives may have been, thats is NOT a reason to deceive that child by feeding her arrant nonsense about who she is. you dont know why babydaddy hasnt been in that child's life for 16yr, so stop ASSUMING RUBBISH!!!!

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #5
you believe that man is a deabeat and his punishment should be to PUNISH THAT CHILD?! how deluded... again, think of the child because anybody with a brain understands that just because a father "may" be a deadbeat (nobody knows why he left or if he is even that babydaddy) that shouldnt be a reason to make that child pay for that.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #6
so being in uni is a life achievement that means that child does NOT need to know who her biological father is and she should continue being deceived for the rest of her life?!
so because the family want to be in this child's life automatically means to you that its a financial issue? is that child so dumb that she cant use her mind to decide that on her own, abi?
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE; EVER!!!!! only deluded people who see this child as an investment (instead of a pride and joy) would think/say this rubbish and try to keep her biological family from having contact with that child.... as if they will lose anything if her biological family suddenly gets in her life. ***spit on floor***

DELUDED ASSUMPTION #7
sadly, whether you (or her mother) like it or not, these people will have access to this child ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, and will tell her the truth. so keep having a hissy fit about nonsense until it happens. the day that child is an adult and she will be away from the deceitful people in her life, her biological father and family can have any access to her as they desire AND this girl will now decide on her own if she wants to have a r/ship with her biological family or not. you are so hellbent on hurting the dad at any cost that you cant get your head out the gutter to understand that it only hurts the CHILD!!!!!

i suggest you educate yourself about what your holybook says about repentance and forgiveness before you come here and foolishly talk about hell. its lying/deceiving demons like yourself that will have a VIP seat there. lol

And he did not punish the child by leaving her fatherless despite being alive.?Another man has taken his place now he wants to die of envy because the child is happy without him. Typical of deadbeats.

The only deluded people are you and the dumbass deadbeat churchrat. He is deceit personified. He wants to face the child with his "yen yen yen" fallacies in order to confuse her young mind? Let him wait till shes a full grown adult. The asshole thinks he is wise.

What truth will come out from the mouth of a mor.on who instead of irking a living for the childs survival scrammed only to resurface plotting to use the child for money rituals.

You seriously think a child with wisdom will believe a COMPLETE stranger with zero influence in her life against the loving family she's known all her life? You are the joke of the century.

By the way what useless family have you been harping on? A family who watched their stvpidly irresponsible sperm donor son display all the attributes of a fvcking deadbeat loser for 16 years is no family. They are animals in human flesh and i hope they all plunge into the lagoon whilst on the highway. Little wonder they gave birth to an animal like themselves.

The girl has been and will continue to be fine without those animals in her life. They are up to no good.

Acess to the child will help.the child spit in the face of the loser who thinks semen release is all there is to being a father. He is a fool.

1 Like

Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Digmygold:
The only deluded people are you and the dumbass deadbeat churchrat. He is deceit personified. He wants to face the child with his "yen yen yen" fallacies in order to confuse her young mind? Let him wait till shes a full grown adult. The asshole thinks he is wise.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
i guess you are the wise one believing that because a father is a deadbeat he should NEVER EVER face that child and/or that his action will confuse the child.... while it is obvious the only reason it will confuse that poor child has NOTHING to do with biological father, and all to do with the lie/deceit she was fed by her mother.

What truth will come out from the mouth of a mor.on who instead of irking a living for the childs survival scrammed only to resurface plotting to use the child for money rituals.

ANOTHER DELUDED ASSUMPTION
let me guess about what truth can come out of his mouth? what about the fact that HE is her biological father. is that important enough for you or should that child continue being fed nonsense?

so now the family wants to use the child for money ritual, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! what else do you see in your deluded crystal ball?!

You seriously think a child with wisdom will believe a COMPLETE stranger with zero influence in her life against the loving family she's known all her life? You are the joke of the century.

YET AGAIN DELUDED ASSUMPTION
in this day and age of DNA testing etc, you really believe that an intelligent woman wont know the truth about who her biological father is? lol you are indeed a funny person!

By the way what useless family have you been harping on? A family who watched their stvpidly irresponsible sperm donor son display all the attributes of a fvcking deadbeat loser for 16 years is no family. They are animals in human flesh and i hope they all plunge into the lagoon whilst on the highway. Little wonder they gave birth to an animal like themselves.

DELUDED NONSENSE
her biological family will ALWAYS be her family, whether they abandoned her 16yrs ago or not. let them explain to that child what happened, why it happened and let THAT CHILD decide if she wants to have them in her life or not. again, educate yourself about REPENTANCE/FORGIVENESS so i dont have to do it for you, again and again!

The girl has been and will continue to be fine without those animals in her life. They are up to no good.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
o wise one, pls do tell us what else you see in your deluded crystal ball

Acess to the child will help.the child spit in the face of the loser who thinks semen release is all there is to being a father. He is a fool.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
you are so sure that a child will hate her biological father/family that your are blinded from common sense.... this babydaddy certainly doesnt want to replace the "father figure" this child already has in her life NOR suddenly wanting to be called dad, its all about telling the truth about WHO SHE IS!
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
i guess you are the wise one believing that because a father is a deadbeat he should NEVER EVER face that child and/or that his action will confuse the child.... while it is obvious the only reason it will confuse that poor child has NOTHING to do with biological father, and all to do with the lie/deceit she was fed by her mother.

ANOTHER DELUDED ASSUMPTION
let me guess about what truth can come out of his mouth? what about the fact that HE is her biological father. is that important enough for you or should that child continue being fed nonsense?

so now the family wants to use the child for money ritual, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! what else do you see in your deluded crystal ball?!

YET AGAIN DELUDED ASSUMPTION
in this day and age of DNA testing etc, you really believe that an intelligent woman wont know the truth about who her biological father is? lol you are indeed a funny person!

DELUDED NONSENSE
her biological family will ALWAYS be her family, whether they abandoned her 16yrs ago or not. let them explain to that child what happened, why it happened and let THAT CHILD decide if she wants to have them in her life or not. again, educate yourself about REPENTANCE/FORGIVENESS so i dont have to do it for you, again and again!

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
o wise one, pls do tell us what else you see in your deluded crystal ball

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
you are so sure that a child will hate her biological father/family that your are blinded from common sense.... this babydaddy certainly doesnt want to replace the "father figure" this child already has in her life NOR suddenly wanting to be called dad, its all about telling the truth about WHO SHE IS!

He was never bothered about her welfare for 16years so why is her knowing or not knowing the "truth" his business? What value will that truth add to her already perfectly stable life?

Someome who has lived a lie for 16years is now harping on knocking the truth into some stranger? How does that concern him? Does he have any VESTED INTEREST in her knowing?

She is a happy child growing up with both Parents loving her unconditionally. Thats perfect. She needs no 3rd party deadbeat loser intruder.

DNA Testing existed 16 yesrs ago. The thief should have done it then. Lol.

Quit calling him a baby daddy he is a fvcking deadbeat cos a baby daddy stays to cater for the child. He needs to jump in front of a moving truck because he is more useless than a corpse. She doesn't need him for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

According to you, a child should be seen as a pride and joy but its his loss that he saw her as a thing of sorrow and shame and took a walk for 16 whole years until he discovered he was the major loser in his own game of mischief.

There's nothing like father figure.That man who takes care of her is her father.

Dont you think her mother already told her what happened? Thsts who shes known all her life. She will never believe the lies of those demons.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2020
Digmygold:
He was never bothered about her welfare for 16years so why is her knowing or not knowing the "truth" his business?

FAILED ASSUMPTION
this child knowing the truth about who she is has absolutely NOTHING to do with the biological father or family , but all to do with that child stop being lied and deceived and finally KNOWING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO SHE IS

What value will that truth add to her already perfectly stable life?

ANOTHER FAILED ASSUMPTION
thinking that this child who has been lied to all her life about who her biological family is, actually has a stable life, is your main failed assumption here, but the fact that you believe that knowing who your "real" father/family is wont bring any value to a person's life is the reason why people like you would never understand this issue... and instead only focus about monetary BS.

Someome who has lived a lie for 16years is now harping on knocking the truth into some stranger? How does that concern him? Does he have any VESTED INTEREST in her knowing?

ONE MORE FAILED ASSUMPTION
irrelevant rubbish to the issue at hand, the main issue here is for this child to know the truth about who SHE is and who HER BIOLOGICAL family is.

She is a happy child growing up with both Parents loving her unconditionally. Thats perfect. She needs no 3rd party deadbeat loser intruder.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION COUPLED WITH NONSENSE
wrongly assuming that the child is happily growing and/or that her parents actually love her unconditionally is not only dumb but wrong... but thinking that this child does NOT need to know who she really is OR who her real biological father/family are, is not only deluded it is also very dangerous!

DNA Testing existed 16 yesrs ago. The thief should have done it then. Lol.

IRRELEVANT NONSENSE
how is this relevant today? nobody is disputing the fact that the father has been a deadbeat for 16yrs, get your mind out of the gutter... just because someone wasnt there for 16yrs does not mean a child should be lied to and deceived about WHO she is or WHO her biological father is.

Quit calling him a baby daddy he is a fvcking deadbeat cos a baby daddy stays to cater for the child. He needs to jump in front of a moving truck because he is more useless than a corpse. She doesn't need him for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

ARRANT NONSENSE
as much as you cant call this man her "father" he is the biological father (aka babydaddy)... just because a person did not stand up to their responsibilities does NOT make them lose their baby daddy/biological father status (as much as you hate to hear it)

According to you, a child should be seen as a pride and joy but its his loss that he saw her as a thing of sorrow and shame and took a walk for 16 whole years until he discovered he was the major loser in his own game of mischief.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
this child is the pride and joy of her parents who raised her, there is no question about it, and thats ALL what she should be... and certainly not some investment that this people believe they will lose the minute the child discovers who her biological father/family is.

There's nothing like father figure.That man who takes care of her is her father.

ARRANT NONSENSE
there is a father figure in this child's life and thats the man who raised her....MEANING thats the man she calls dad, thats the man that raised her and who she knows as her father. a father figure can be different from a biological father, which is the case here.

Dont you think her mother already told her what happened?

FAILED ASSUMPTION
its clearly written in the OP's 1st post that the child was lied to all her life about who her biological father/family is... so it is obvious her mother didnt tell her about what happened between her and babydaddy, duh!

Thsts who shes known all her life. She will never believe the lies of those demons.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
that child will ultimately know who her biological father is, and this is NO LIE.... you may be against it but thats simply because you are only focusing on deluded rubbish instead of the welfare of that child.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by Digmygold: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FAILED ASSUMPTION
this child knowing the truth about who she is has absolutely NOTHING to do with the biological father or family , but all to do with that child stop being lied and deceived and finally KNOWING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO SHE IS

ANOTHER FAILED ASSUMPTION
thinking that this child who has been lied to all her life about who her biological family is, actually has a stable life, is your main failed assumption here, but the fact that you believe that knowing who your "real" father/family is wont bring any value to a person's life is the reason why people like you would never understand this issue... and instead only focus about monetary BS.

ONE MORE FAILED ASSUMPTION
irrelevant rubbish to the issue at hand, the main issue here is for this child to know the truth about who SHE is and who HER BIOLOGICAL family is.

DELUDED ASSUMPTION COUPLED WITH NONSENSE
wrongly assuming that the child is happily growing and/or that her parents actually love her unconditionally is not only dumb but wrong... but thinking that this child does NOT need to know who she really is OR who her real biological father/family are, is not only deluded it is also very dangerous!

IRRELEVANT NONSENSE
how is this relevant today? nobody is disputing the fact that the father has been a deadbeat for 16yrs, get your mind out of the gutter... just because someone wasnt there for 16yrs does not mean a child should be lied to and deceived about WHO she is or WHO her biological father is.

ARRANT NONSENSE
as much as you cant call this man her "father" he is the biological father (aka babydaddy)... just because a person did not stand up to their responsibilities does NOT make them lose their baby daddy/biological father status (as much as you hate to hear it)

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
this child is the pride and joy of her parents who raised her, there is no question about it, and thats ALL what she should be... and certainly not some investment that this people believe they will lose the minute the child discovers who her biological father/family is.

ARRANT NONSENSE
there is a father figure in this child's life and thats the man who raised her....MEANING thats the man she calls dad, thats the man that raised her and who she knows as her father. a father figure can be different from a biological father, which is the case here.

FAILED ASSUMPTION
its clearly written in the OP's 1st post that the child was lied to all her life about who her biological father/family is... so it is obvious her mother didnt tell her about what happened between her and babydaddy, duh!

DELUDED ASSUMPTION
that child will ultimately know who her biological father is, and this is NO LIE.... you may be against it but thats simply because you are only focusing on deluded rubbish instead of the welfare of that child.

And what did the deadbeat focus on for 16years?

He was busy chasing shadows. He can't eat his cake and have it. Whether or not she knows him as her biological father means absolutely nothing to her. All that matters is that she is well and good.

Knowledge that she has been catered for by a man who isn't her biological father will not make her love him less in fact she will.love him the more. So his showing up wont make any difference. He is just dying of envy and bitterness because he shot himself in the foot by choosing to be a deadbeat worm.

Let him leave the poor girl alone. Is it his "truth"? She hasn't been his business for 16years and the truth is also none of his business.

They will never release the girl for a DNA. You dont just go randomly picking kids you think might be yours for DNA testing.Thats a waste of the Court's time He has no proof. No judge can enforce that.

There are children in orphanages and they are doing fine without their BIOLOGICAL parents. Let him go there and start picking them one after the other for DNA test if he is now so desperate to be a father and let me see if they wont beat him black and blue. Fvcking deadbeat donating sperm upandan. He should accept his loss abd move on.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by wisdomdc: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Don't you think things lime this will encourage anyone to just go out thee and impregnate people, and deny the babies after all the court will support them and then come back when the baby is old enough to yield dividend, shows up to reap. I think the constitution should be adjusted with serious clauses. Else people will be rasping where they did not sow.
Re: He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After by LyfeJennings(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Biafrareform:

I looked after this baby girl from when she was born till she came of age . She is so fond of me .

Now one nigga is trying to upset her psychological mindset all in a bit to have access to her .

This is so hard to bear

Alaye, U need to gba f'Olohun.
That man is the baby of that young lady
If U like, Kill yourself
It can't change that fact
I know it's hard but as it is, there is nothing U do about the fact he wants his daughter. If U want turn am to war, U can win anywhere. Even b4 God, U no fit win so Oga Ade, swallow Ur anger and bitterness and let destiny take its full course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.