Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Build Your Website Into A Money Making Machine Through Salesmanship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build Your Website Into A Money Making Machine Through Salesmanship (253 Views)

Power Of Salesmanship / Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Website Into A Money Making Machine Through Salesmanship by khikhella(f): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

2020 is approaching. Goals have been set.
Your new website is looking beautiful attracting people but not converting into sales.
You are worried, what are you doing wrong?

You post your product, but no one is buying. Why?
You invite friends and family, but no one seems to care if you make it or not.

After discussing with a potential buyer, he or she tells you they are not interested.
Damn it!

Do you know why?
Cos they aren't the right customers for you!
Your family and friends aren't!

Do You want to attract your dream clients to you?
Do you want to sleep and wake to see credit alert on your phone?
Comment below��. And I will show you how.
For entrepreneurs and business owners only.
Re: Build Your Website Into A Money Making Machine Through Salesmanship by keemcamill: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
07051024529 on WhatsApp
Re: Build Your Website Into A Money Making Machine Through Salesmanship by MrAlert(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for this. I think a lot of people are still skeptical about making money online. But if you can try something out, you will see results. I have been seeing results since I began early this year.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Glo Amebo Advert. Video / Fashion Designer / Job Vacancy @ Rigzone Oil & Gas Company United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.