Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,606 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wages Vol 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wages Vol 5 (147 Views)

What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / The Wages Of Sin / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wages Vol 5 by Gtoluilori(m): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Wages Vol 5

Deuteronomy 8:18
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Genesis 29:15-30
Then Laban said to Jacob, “Because you are my kinsman, should you therefore serve me for nothing? Tell me, what shall your wages be?” Now Laban had two daughters. The name of the older was Leah, and the name of the younger was Rachel. Leah's eyes were weak, but Rachel was beautiful in form and appearance. Jacob loved Rachel. And he said, “I will serve you seven years for your younger daughter Rachel.” Laban said, “It is better that I give her to you than that I should give her to any other man; stay with me.” ...

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

2 Corinthians 11:8
I robbed other churches by accepting support from them in order to serve you.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Worship In Spirit And Trust, Theme: Rejoice / 2020 For The Crucifixion Of Our Flesh Together With The Crucified Jesus Christ / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 5, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.