Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

MTN Partners With Opera To Offer Daily Free MB To Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Partners With Opera To Offer Daily Free MB To Subscribers (839 Views)

Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS / Covid-19 Free Mb / Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Partners With Opera To Offer Daily Free MB To Subscribers by Chinyere222: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2019
MTN has partnered with Opera to offer free browsing to her subscribers...
All you need to do is download the Opera Mini or Opera Browser and start surfing with your MTN sim... To get more useful free browsing offers including how to accumulate 22GB free data on any Network Using Flaim App click on the link in my signature thanks

(1) (Reply)

LG V50 Android 10 Update Starts Rolling Out In South Korea / Android Specs / How Can My Sister Recover Her Phone Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.