Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,099 members, 7,977,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Please In Need Help With My Iphone 6plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please In Need Help With My Iphone 6plus (674 Views)

Brand New Few Months Used Iphone 6plus / US Used Iphone 6 6s 6plus & 7 @ibadan Cheap Price / Silver Iphone 6plus For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please In Need Help With My Iphone 6plus by ebenezer880(m): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2019
good day... Please I new assistance with my iphine 6 plus.... I used it last 3 Month ago.. I just go back and it refuses to charge with I av been charging for over a week now but no difference kindly assist me thanks
Re: Please In Need Help With My Iphone 6plus by Onyeka90210(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2019
It’s this common charging ic issue with iPhone 6 and 6 plus, you need to get a good engineer to fix it, it’s caused by fake chargers , car chargers and power Banks , it can be fixed by giving a skilled engineer to change the ic, or it could just be that your charger has spoilt, try changing chargers
Re: Please In Need Help With My Iphone 6plus by tbayocoded: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Loop
Re: Please In Need Help With My Iphone 6plus by tbayocoded: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2019
Onyeka90210:
It’s this common charging ic issue with iPhone 6 and 6 plus, you need to get a good engineer to fix it, it’s caused by fake chargers , car chargers and power Banks , it can be fixed by giving a skilled engineer to change the ic, or it could just be that your charger has spoilt, try changing chargers
sometimes everything about Iphone is not ic. Read more about fixing Iphone from tenorshare website. Majorly is software issues and there fixed software to bring any Iphone problem back to Normal

(1) (Reply)

Purchasing From Online, Buyer Beware! / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On Thousands Of Smartphones / Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Gaming Test - Asphalt 9, Call Of Duty Mobile And Pub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.