Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:06 AM

DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows (2116 Views)

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / DJ Cuppy Have Feeling That Her New Pet, Lion Will Later Harm Her In Future, See. / Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by WonderManly(m): 4:00am On Dec 30, 2019
DJ Cuppy envisions herself being eaten up by her pet lion when it grows

DJ Cuppy, who recently acquired a pet Lion, is now skeptical about her decision to acquire a Lion as a pet, as she now fears that she will end up a meal to the Lion when it grows. Many have a reason to believe she’s predicting her future.

DJ Cuppy is not the first Nigerian entertainer to acquire a pet Lion for herself. The self-acclaimed ‘Sound God,’ Runtown acquired a pet Lion sometime last year and his fans urged him to do away with the wild animal before it preyed on him. Runtown didn’t heed the words of his fans back then. But then, he’s not showed off the Lion since then.

It is believed that the singer silently heeded his fans’ words by getting rid of the Lion. The case has not been different with the female DJ, as her fans do not think the idea of taking a Lion as a pet is a sane thing to do. Thankfully, it didn’t take much to convince DJ Cuppy that a pet Lion isn’t a good idea, as she came to that realization on her own.

The rich daughter of a Nigerian billionaire took to her IG page to express her fears. Sharing a story of a Lion eating its owner, she wrote; “Why do I feel like this is the story of me and baby Lion?” Could this really become her story

Re: DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by Lenient001: 5:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Not an ordinary vision.. just beware (no be who carry village person home go enjoy am).
Re: DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by taiyesoul(f): 5:28am On Dec 30, 2019
Village people are listening o. So shall it be if u no dey careful
Re: DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by FamousMonk: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Same way I envisage her eating my preeq in future..
Re: DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by Cuccitini(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2019
FamousMonk:
Same way I envisage her eating my preeq in future..
Try to have sense for once, 2020 is in few days
Re: DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by jendhorlee(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2019
get rid of it . simple Lions no send you o when they grow up especially when they're hungry E go shock u

Re: DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows by Amstupid(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Useless news just to stay relevant undecided

(1) (Reply)

Efia Odo Shows Her Nipples In Latest Photo Shoot / Bobrisky Real Face Without Makeup Revealed For His Birthday...shocking / Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.