Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Twenty Twenty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twenty Twenty (295 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twenty Twenty by IyaTola: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Good morning friends, as we countdown to the end of the year and the beginning of a new decade it is important we realize that great things can take place in our lives...10years is long enough. Try to look back and review the past decade, pick out areas that require improvement. We have all made mistakes at some point however dont let that hold you down or back, seek to be better. If possible, come up with a list of things that you need/desire to do e.g apply for a masters degree, start a committed relationship, buy a piece of land, quit procrastinating, do a certification, go for a training, read a book, plan for early retirement, start a savings,.. etc. I heard someone say.... I have tried it and it didnt work, Try again sweetheart, its better you try and fail than not try at all. I wrote Unilag MBA entrance exam 3x before I finally got it. It was a struggle but somehow I kept on trying. Someone else said Iyatola all these things you are saying are easier said than done, if it was easy then we will all be perfect.

Sweetheart why not start, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. take it one day at a time, baby steps and positive confessions. Faith it till you make it. My Priest will say Effort over everything.
Personally, I have set my goals, and I broke then down to Career goals, Relationship goals, health goals and spiritual goals. I have no doubt in my heart that 2020 and beyond will be great. I wish everyone well and success in the next 10years of your life, you shall be great, you shall succeed and testimonies will not cease from your mouth. You will tell the story of how your story changed.

As long as you work smart, put in the required effort, move with the right people, learn the right attitude and most importantly trust God for He is able.

God bless every member of Job Alert group, I love you all from the dept of my heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twenty Twenty by atiku4President(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Twenty Twenty by IyaTola: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Twenty Twenty by IyaTola: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2020
HNY

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Singer 9ice's White Wedding To Olasunkanmi / Don’t Wait Till All Is Ready! / Go Foodstuff Shopping With Me At Nkwo Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.