Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (381728 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2020
I've missed alot sha
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Psych412:
Please can you tell me your Instagram user_name, I love your pictures
O! @abcdee_david

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by jeraw: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2020
Bibihills:
my first post here

Redmi Note 7 Stock Camera + Sky Filter

PS: It's for sale too!!
how much?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin it has been a very long time bro
Darevid:
I've missed alot sha
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
BenDanor:
Nokia 5.1 plus
Edited with Adobe Lightroom
walk me through how to do this pls ..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
BenDanor:
Nokia 5.1 plus
Edited with Adobe Lightroom
walk me through how to do this pls ..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Prechy2836:
Pic 1 original Pic 2 Lightroom and Snapseed combo
how did you make the sky like that?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Softbreast:
Samsung Galaxy A50 + Snapseed
I love your sky..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Crownedjon:
grin grin it has been a very long time bro
Swears bro!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ItzEminence(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Shot with Redmi 8, Gcam
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ItzEminence(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Nice Shots
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2020
bazkid24:
Mi 9t cool
pls how did you do the sky effect?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2020
NisforNicky:

how did you make the sky like that?
It's called double exposure on Snapseed a tutorial about it is on the first page if I'm not mistaken..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
atheistandproud:
Lemme drop pics too na
I want to be like you when I grow up
sad
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2020
sirgalahad26:
Shot on TecnoK7
your sky..
your sky..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by NisforNicky: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Prechy2836:
It's called double exposure on Snapseed a tutorial about it is on the first page if I'm not mistaken..

hmmn..
can't find the tutorial o
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2020
NisforNicky:

hmmn..
Can't quite remember the page tho but if you can't find you'll definitely find it on YouTube..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LemuelIrabor: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Scintillating sunset.. ��

Lightroom Mobile + SS

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2020
NisforNicky:

hmmn..

The page you will find directions to all tutorials are on the first page.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LemuelIrabor: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2020
"Finding the Light.."

I was inspired to do this piece by considering what 'light' means to different people.

Light.
This word means different things to different people. To the blind, it perhaps reminds them of the warm glow felt if one was exposed to the outdoors during the active hours of the day. To the Christian, it epitomizes his position on earth. To the physicist, it is the paradox of matter: a wave, yet particulate. The environmentalist sees it as the purest form of energy. The artist, photographer and optometrist all rely on it as the core of their practice. In the bulb, an electrician sees it as evidence of a correct connection..
But perhaps rather than describing light with such conflicting ambiguities, it is easier to describe the emotions associated with it. Light brings joy, uplifting spirits with its luminous vibrance. Light helps us find our way when we get lost in the enveloping darkness. It gives us a purpose and renews lost hope.
Light heals, is the primary source of energy of all life. Light gives warmth.
Light is common, yet unique.

Be it the sun, electricity or hope in our hearts.
I hope we find our light today..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2020
NisforNicky:

I love your sky..
Thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Utchaykuku(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Remi note 9s+ Lr

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Utchaykuku(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
RN9s+Lr

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Utchaykuku(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Rn9s

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
NisforNicky:

I want to be like you when I grow up

sad

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by aysnoopy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Utchaykuku:
Rn9s

Wow. Great work
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Utchaykuku:
Rn9s

Beautiful cheesy
But pardon me Buddy ,Emma have to use it as my wallpaper wink

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by efec(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
(re make), lg g6 gcam. mastering the art of colour grading on lightroom.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by khalidx: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abuja is beautiful.

Shot on umidigi F2

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by SaintHilary(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
LemuelIrabor:
"Finding the Light.."

I was inspired to do this piece by considering what 'light' means to different people.

Light.
This word means different things to different people. To the blind, it perhaps reminds them of the warm glow felt if one was exposed to the outdoors during the active hours of the day. To the Christian, it epitomizes his position on earth. To the physicist, it is the paradox of matter: a wave, yet particulate. The environmentalist sees it as the purest form of energy. The artist, photographer and optometrist all rely on it as the core of their practice. In the bulb, an electrician sees it as evidence of a correct connection..
But perhaps rather than describing light with such conflicting ambiguities, it is easier to describe the emotions associated with it. Light brings joy, uplifting spirits with its luminous vibrance. Light helps us find our way when we get lost in the enveloping darkness. It gives us a purpose and renews lost hope.
Light heals, is the primary source of energy of all life. Light gives warmth.
Light is common, yet unique.

Be it the sun, electricity or hope in our hearts.
I hope we find our light today..
Best Caption to a photo I've read this year.

Big ups✓

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Moziano22(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Karex81:

I used snapseed, use this link: https: //www.guidingtech.com/make-color-pop-photos-snapseed/
Follow the guidelines, remove space btw : and / from the link.

tankx learned alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.