Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi (1130 Views)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi / A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi by splendid22(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rising actress, Jane Obi has said she would love to marry a white man, adding that they are much more loyal.

"If I have my way I would marry a white man though I haven’t dated one before. But from what I see, I think they are more loyal”.

Going down memorable lane, Obi recounted how she started acting.

“Well I started with a theatre group; we would do rehearsals all night without necessarily shooting. So by the time I joined the actors guild, I already knew one or two things about acting. My first major film was with Tchidi chikere and yes I was scared. The movie is titled ‘Unforkable’ featuring Nkem Owoh, Nuella Njubigbo and others”.

Sharing her unforgettable embarrassing moment with a fan, the svelte actress said: “A woman at a mall asked me why am I so beautiful in real life and ugly in a movie she said she watched. I didn’t know what to say”.

Asked if an actor has ever been aroused when acting with her, she said: “Yes I have had such an experience, but don’t ask who the person is, I won’t tell you. I am sexy and I know it .It has happened more than once”.

Obi also debunked the notion that actresses are promiscuous.

According to her: “Promiscuity has nothing to do with the profession. It’s personal decision. People also say same things about people who work in banks, about nurses and others. The only difference is that actors are public figures”.

Recounting how her family reacted when she opted for acting, she said in an interview: “It was a no-no for my mum. She thought actors were promiscuous. Even, one of my relations told me that such career was ‘not our thing’. So, they thought I was just wasting my time but I never gave up. Now, I can see and feel the joy on my mum’s face whenever she is watching my movie or whenever someone tells her that her daughter is doing real good in movies. And guess what, my relations like to associate with me now”.

http:///s32663428191230en_ng

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Where is the way let's look For it for you
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi by TechTanic(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Me too. Lol
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
foolish woman, thats exactly how these white men are abusing these deluded sistas... loyal ko, Lawal ni!

1 Like

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Aunty no one is blocking your way oo

2 Likes

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi by xson: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
If she like make she mary blue man

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love - See Why Bolanle And Arnold Relationship Might Not Work / We Didn’t Get A Call From Bourdillon To Fire Sandra-morayo Afolabi Brown / Burnaboy Shower Money On Fans Who Gathered At The Entrance Of His House In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.