Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bruised Penis After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bruised Penis After Sex (9743 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by LINTUNE(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
Next time cut vita foam tie round ur prick b4 u wear condom....any other question?
lol cheesy
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by Tallesty1(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2019
IamPlato:
Hairy Pussy is Not Attractive
Only few shaved pussies are attractive, majority of them looks pig kpomo.
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by Breezzy(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol doggy in this harmattan hmmmm that bushy na razor for harmattan
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by Danwakae(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
kmst:
So i was having doggy sex with my girlfriend
She is slim ,her ass not big since she has small body and she didnt shave too and i was feeling bruising pain but also at some point i felt like i was going against bony structure which caused sharp pain anytime i thrust in .
After i went back home my dick skin was bruised
Took about 5days to heal now am afraid of trying dogyy again with her since she likes it ,that was the very first time we did doggy.I told her i bruised myself maybe due to the friction with hair but didn't tell of the other thing
I like to know if anybody here has had such an experience, any solutions or explanation that may help me

Don't mind them

Your babe Vee was dry , next time , look for lubricant ...very simple...or try to have fore play before sex to make her wet, so u and her can enjoy it... She will also experience what u did , ask her and thank me latter..

1 Like

Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
I know we ain't smooching or fvcking on the first date but shave da pu§§y just in case-NBG
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by kmst: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
We had good pre-intimacy,babe came way before we started doggy, she was tired later on thats what she said so maybe that is what led dryness
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by oyoolima: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Your babe was dry while you were pounding away and bruising her and yourself.

Must have been a painful and unpleasant experience for her and she endured it.

Go and learn how to Bleep my brother.

If she's dry ,stop and make her wet.

I'm sure she was crying in her mind.
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by airminem(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
undecided
donbachi:
Next time cut vita foam tie round ur prick b4 u wear condom....any other question?
salvage!
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
donbachi:
grin
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
ZiriMane:
the only solution to this your predicament is to give your life to Christ and avoid premarital sex.
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
It is either you took something or you were going about it wrongly.
At least one thing is certain you were lucky to escape without a broken penis.
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by winner37(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Allsingles:

The cause of it is because she didn't shave her VG.
So the hairs is responsible for the bruise.
Let her shave the hair and you guys will enjoy it Weller.

Legend
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by henndukwe18: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tallesty1:
Unshaven pussy isn't a dirty one sir and the hairs around there isn't the reason it smells.

Pubic hairs are there for protection against friction
that can cause skin abrasion and injury.

They also protect you from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens.

Shaving them leaves microscopic open wounds and these wounds expose you to infections.

good point
Re: Bruised Penis After Sex by henndukwe18: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
IamPlato:
Hairy Pussy is Not Attractive
everyone has their turn ons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… / A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult / Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.